What are paypal charges
How To Get A PayPal Login
Getting a PayPal account can assist you in sending and receiving money by connecting your debit or credit card. To get your free my PayPal account, all you need are three things. An existing email account, an Internet connection, and a computer or a mobile device.
The main advantage of having a PayPal login is that it can be access using any web browser. In addition, you can use your paypal.com login to receive payments for your products and/or services or to send cash for online payments. PayPal is also a wonderful tool for businesses that are small to medium.
Found below are the processes with their pictures, to support you in getting your own PayPal.
• Open a web browser and go to the main web page of PayPal at www.paypal.com.
• As soon as the web page has appeared, you will see the log in page of PayPal like in the first picture. Click the “Sign Up” button that is blue on the top part of your screen.
• Afterwards, you will see the log in screen of PayPal, such as in picture number 2. Choose if you need a Personal Account or even a Business Account and click the “Continue” blue button. For this example, get a Personal Account.
• It may be possible that you could see another individual’s account from PayPal and not the log in page you are looking for. When this
occurs, sign out first, and refresh the website. If it occurs that you cannot see the log in form, take out from your web browser program, your history, passwords, cache, or cookies. Open on another web browser, the webpage.
• On the web page, put in all the required fields such as your Password and your Email. Then put in your password again. Afterwards, click the “Continue” blue button.
• You have to guarantee that you did not use your email beforehand to log in for PayPal previously. PayPal will make sure that your email was not already utilized. This email will be your login to Paypal.
• Just like other online accounts, PayPal requires a password from you for safety and security. This is especially significant for PayPal, since money will circulate in your account. Read a bit on designing a good password. While you put in your password, these will be replaced with dots. PayPal requires that passwords must be eight characters long, at the very least.
• The following page will ask you to put in more details about yourself. Put in the needed fields, such as your Legal First and Last Names, Date of Birth, Street address, Zip code, City, Mobile, and Code for verification. All the other fields are optional. Next, tick the check box if you want to agree to the conditions and terms of PayPal. Afterwards, click the blue “Agree and Create Account” button. You now have a PayPal account!Source: paypal.loginforgot.org