Credit portal




What is a debit memorandum

what is a debit memorandum

Select Links

в—Џ Uniform Commercial Code

Public e-Filing System

в—Џ Certificate of Designation for

Service of Notice of Claim

Does the Division of Corporations accept payment by Credit Card/Debit Card?

The Department of State's Division of Corporations accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express for the payment of fees and services. Requests for copies of documents, certificates under seal, name availability, service of process and all documents submitted for filing may be paid by credit card or debit card.

With the exception of service of process, which must be made in person, all documents submitted for filing and written requests for other services may be faxed or otherwise delivered to the Division of Corporations. To pay for a fee by using your credit or debit

card when not appearing in person, simply complete and sign the Credit Card/Debit Card Authorization Form (43.9KB PDF Form) (1 page) and submit it to the Division of Corporations with your request. You may fax a document submitted for filing to the Division of Corporations at (518) 474-1418. Written requests for copies of documents, certificates under seal and name availability may be faxed to (518) 473-1654. Biennial Statements may be faxed to (518) 486-4680.

Please note that filing receipts, copies, certificates under seal and responses to name availability requests will be returned by first-class mail. We do not provide these documents by fax. You may request that your filing receipt or other document be returned to you by overnight delivery service by including a prepaid shipping label with your request.

Category: Bank

Similar articles: