A comprehensive Dilapidation Report will record existing defects BEFORE you start construction.
Your construction works can result in damage claims from neighbouring property owners, particularly because of the litigious nature of today's society. Protect yourself and your reputation from false or unjustified claims.
Get independent expert evidence to support you in case of a damages claim
An Archicentre Dilapidation Report is a smart way to protect your interests before building works commence. If a damage claim arises from an adjacent property owner in relation to your work you will have expert, independent evidence to support your position.
A highly qualified Archicentre architect will inspect the building and the surrounding area and provide a comprehensive report that includes a photographic record of any evident, pre-existing defects.
Archicentre's Dilapidation Reports:
- Protect your company in
the event of a future claim
- Give you peace of mind
- Are prepared by independent experts
- Are used by a range of high-profile civil and commercial construction companies to protect their interests
- Accurately assess residential and commercial buildings, civil infrastructure, street assets and council assets
- Can be undertaken quickly to meet project timeframes
- Are provided in electronic format
- Can be carried out before and after construction
Archicentre Accredited Architects are:
- Amongst the very best and most highly-qualified building experts,
- Quality endorsed by the Australian Institute of Architects,
- Covered by $10 million professional indemnity insurance, and
- Archicentre is covered by $10 million public liability insurance
Need a Dilapidation Report? It's easy!
To arrange a quotation call Archicentre on 1300 657 836Source: www.archicentre.com.au