GST Training Seminar Malaysia
GST SEMINAR 1: Implement GST Correctly - Full Day
1. GST 2015 UPDATE [Special]
2. Implement GST Correctly
• What Can You Claim [Don't miss out your claim]
• What You Must Charge GST [If you did not charge GST for this, you pay the GST yourself]
• When to Claim, How to Claim, When to Pay GST, Understanding the Fundamental Concept of GST,What is GST. What is Export for GST Purpose
3. Important GST information related to Your Industry [Special]
4. Understanding GST Timeline: [Special]
Receive invoice, key into system, claim GST, invoices owing more than 6 months, re-claim GST
Advance payment, delivery, goods return, credit note, discount, rebate, file GST form, bad debt relief, bad debt recover
5. Issuing Different Tax Invoices [Special]
Self-Billed, Relief Supply, Disbursement, Payment on Behalf, Reimbursement, DEPOSITS (Advances), Debit Note, Credit Note
6. What are the Expensive Common Mistakes made? [Special]
• Understanding GST. How to implement GST.
• How to claim GST refund from the government
• When can you claim back GST refund
• What is input tax? What is output tax?
• Do you need to register for GST?
• Examples of the different types of supplies
• How does GST work
• How to calculate GST payable or refundable
• What is disallowed for GST claim? What is
the criteria for claiming GST refund
• How to calculate GST
• How to invoice domestic and overseas customers
• Who should register for GST?
• How to calculate sales turnover to determine whether your business has reached the threshold for compulsory GST registration?
• Type of registration: Registration of individual or sole proprietor or partnership, group registration for a group of companies, registration of divisions or branches, voluntary registration, registration of a single taxable person, agent, overseas principal
• What are the advantages or disadvantages if you are not registered? Should you volunteer to register for GST
• What registration best suits you?
• What is GST registration number?
• When to start charging GST?
• What are the fines and penalties for late registration or under-payment of GST?
• When is the effective date of registration?
• What are the responsibilities and obligations after the GST
• GST administration and record keeping matters.
• What is a tax invoice? How to issue a tax invoice?
• What is a tax receipt?
• How to display prices to the public, do quotation
• What is the time of supply (tax point vs claim point )? This tax point determines when you can claim or pay GST?
• Imported service: [Special]
- Reverse Charge Mechanism vs Witholding Tax
• I mport vs export. What is exportSource: www.gstmalaysia.org