Where to buy mta vouchers
Purchase through Volume Licensing
You can easily add a Microsoft IT Academy subscription and Microsoft Certifications through your Microsoft Academic Volume Licensing Agreement. When you purchase IT Academy with certifications you enable a complete technology education solution to help train and certify your students on Microsoft Office Specialists (MOS), Microsoft Technology Associates (MTA), and Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP). Certification exams are available in class and site packs that you can use over the course of one year. Whether for a high school, two-year college, or four-year college, you can tailor a mix of certifications to meet your students' needs:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Site Pack = up to 500 exam vouchers per site pack
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Site Pack = up to 250 exam vouchers per site pack
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Class Pack= up to 30 exam vouchers per class pack
For more information about these Volume Licensing options, contact your Authorized Education Reseller or visit the licensing options for academic institutions page.
If you do not have a volume licensing agreement, learn more about Microsoft Volume Licensing. Academic Volume Licensing programs put Microsoft software in the hands of educators and students so they can interact, collaborate, and learn. In addition, you can easily add Microsoft IT Academy and certification to your volume licensing agreement.
Notice: The ability to purchase or renew ITA online directly
from Microsoft will be discontinued October 1st, 2015.
Before you purchase IT Academy, please review the program agreement:
Ready to join IT Academy? To process your application you will need the following information:
- The name and email address of the person you will designate as the program administrator for your Microsoft IT Academy Program. The program administrator will be the primary contact for your institution's Microsoft IT Academy Program; he or she will receive the official Welcome Kit with IT Academy wall plaque and important email messages regarding access to your benefits.
- Your institution's tax ID or tax-exempt information (if applicable).
- Proof of academic accreditation by an approved accrediting body or government sponsorship.
- Proof of non-profit status (if applicable to your institution).
- Tax I.D. (not required for Asia Pacific).
- Valid email account.
- Completed application and membership Terms and Conditions Agreement.
- Proof that you are not concurrently operating as a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions.
Notice: The ability to purchase or renew ITA online directly from Microsoft will be discontinued October 1st, 2015.
Begin your online application. All online applications undergo a review process before acceptance to the Microsoft IT Academy program. Within 24 to 48 hours of submitting your online application, your designated program administrator will receive an email confirmation containing your order status.
If you have any questions or need help, contact us.Source: www.microsoft.com