Where to send comcast payment
If you receive mail that purports to be from Comcast telling you (the following are only a few of the things these emails will tell you)
1 ) Your account has been blocked
2 ) There has been unusual activity on your account
3 ) To update your account
4 ) To consent to the Electronic Communications Delivery Policy or your account will be deactivated
5 ) To upgrade your account
6 ) Constant Guard had been updated and you need to re-log in
7 ) Your payment is overdue, sign in to Customer Central to confirm your payment
8 ) Your email address will be deleted
9 ) Your bill is ready to be viewed. You may get this even though you do not subscribe to Eco Bill.
10 ) You get an email and the From address is XFINITY.User or Comcast.User
11 ) A mail that purports to be from Comcast which includes an attachment. Example: Download the attachments, complete the payment form to pay your July bill online and get your 50% Discount.
12 ) To update your credit card information and your service could be suspended if you fail to do so
13 ) There was an issue with your last payment. You are required to validate your payment information in order to avoid service suspension. Update your payment methods. Update your credit card information as soon as possible.
14 ) The Constant Guard™ service has updated the Online Security of Comcast Users. In order to get the last update click "Accept Terms Now" bellow and accept the "Terms & Conditions".
15 ) Security Measure for your Comcast Email
Our Security Department has been receiving complains about your email account and we are sending you this notification before we terminate your account.
16 ) Dear Comcast Mail User, Your E-mail account has exceeded its limit and needs to be verified, if not verified within 24 hours, we shall suspend your account. CLICK HERE to verify your email account now.
17 ) Your immediate attention is required. Constant Guard™ has identified that there is a unpaid supplementary fee of $25.00
on your XFINITY Internet Services. [ Login to Customer Central ] You must Log In as the Administrator/Parent account holder. If payment is not completed by [July 03, 2013] - we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely. We are currently investigating this issue, if it is a system error, you may disregard this message.
18) A DGTFX Virus has been detected in your Comcast folders and threatens to deactivate your email account if you don't send your email address, full name, password and phone number. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DGTFX virus. It’s just a string of letters somebody dreamed up to try and make their phishing campaign more believable. If you do a search for it, the only thing that will turn up in the results are numerous "this is a phishing scam".
19 ) Failure to do anything else that will result in your service being suspended
20) You have been overcharged by a specific amount which will be listed, I should submit a refund through the email. Comcast does not send out overcharged notices. It will be on your next bill as a credit.
21) Create your Refund Voucher because you were overcharged on your last bill. Will include links for you to use to sign in. Comcast does not have Refund Vouchers. A credit amount will be deducted from your next bill. Comcast does not send emails for refunds.
22) On a specific date an email upgrade will go into effect and that you need to upgrade my account before then. Even if there is an upgrade planned you won't have to update anything. These mails usually have a link for the supposed "upgrade" which if filled out will give scammers access to your account.
23) This is to alert you that you have to store your email information with us so it wont disable your account
we have upgraded our system and therefore we are asking our customers fill there email details on-line
so as not to render there email account to be disabled thank you for your help resolving this matter.
You can verify/modify your email information here by clicking link below:Source: forums.xfinity.com