Count your change with the Automatic Australian Coin Counter & Sorter – great for small businesses!
Additional Information Expand
Counting a large amount of coins can be a nightmare, especially if you have to recount a second or third time! Save time, effort and a whole lot of hair-pulling, with the Automatic Coin Counter & Sorter. Made especially to handle Australian coins, the machine counts and sorts all of your coins quickly and accurately.
The Coin Counter & Sorter is a must-have for any home or small business that deals with cash. It’s perfect for people running market stalls, charity organisations counting donations or even small businesses tracking their cash on site. Instead of spending the end of the day diligently counting coins, the machine automatically counts all Australian 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2 coins. Saving you time and money, the accuracy of the machine also means that you don’t run the risk of any human error.
All you have to do is simply slot the coins into the machine, and the Coin Counter & Sorter will accurately compute and display the total value of the coins, as well as the total number of coins for each denomination. Extremely fast, the machine can count up to 300 coins per minute, and the hopper can hold up to 1000 coins at one time. You are able to choose from three modes — free count, batch count and fixed count mode — which can be selected by pre-setting the batch number.
Easy to set up and use on a daily basis, the coin counter is used
by a large range of small businesses, including cafe, bar and restaurant owners, vending machine operators, churches and financial institutions.
A little machine that will save you a lot of time and money, the Automatic Coin Counter & Sorter is available for just $169.
Please note that additional shipping costs apply. Shipping costs will be calculated and collected at checkout.
- Get your change counted easily and quickly with the Automatic Coin Counter & Sorter
- Save time and effort — no more counting up coins at the end of the day!
- Especially made for Australian coins
- Accurately computes and displays the total value of your coins
- Great tool for bookkeepers and business owners
- Accurate — no room for human error
- Counts all 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2 coins automatically
- Displays total number of coins for each denomination as well as total value of all coins
- Two counting modes: free count and batch count
- Includes a halt function to freely stop the machine at any time
- Used by cafe, restaurant and bar owners, as well as any small business owner that deals with cash
- Counting speed up to 300 coins/min
- Hopper capacity: 500-1000 coins
- Slot capacity: 150 coins
- Counting display: 7 digit LED
- Batch preset display: 3 digit LED
- Power consumption: 45 W
- Power: standard AC 220V / 50Hz
- Dimensions: 355mm x 330mm x 266mm
- Net Weight: 4.5kg