How to apply debit card
How To Apply
Select one of the following options:
- Full-time Program Online Application
- Online applications are the quickest and easiest way to apply, plus they ensure faster processing times.
- You can work on your application over several sessions.
- Avoid delays in processing due to mailing times and lineups. If your program has a waitlist, once you have met admission requirements, your waitlist date will be your application date.
- Submit your required documentation within the next 30 days (unless otherwise noted in your program’s admission requirements).
- Please be prepared to provide information about your complete academic history.
- The account you set up with your online application will allow you to:
- Upload admission requirement documents (some programs)
- Check the status of your required admission documents
- View your submitted online application
- Update your personal information
- Request information about College services
- View and register for College events
- You will require a major credit card to pay for the application fee. Please note: Visa credit cards may be
used for payment, however we currently do not accept Visa debit cards.
- Your information is transmitted through a secured server and is kept confidential.
- Paper applications may be submitted, however we encourage you to submit an online application. If you do not have a computer or internet access, you may use a computer in the RRC libraries at the Notre Dame or Exchange District campuses, or any branch of the Winnipeg Public Library. If you live outside Winnipeg, the local public library in your area is very likely to have internet access. Many high schools also have computers available for students’ use.
- Complete this form if you are requesting re-entry to a program you were previously admitted to.