How to apply for bpi credit card
BPI Express Credit Card Application
Bank of the Philippine Islands offer BPI Express credit card application to all. Here is a short guide describing how to apply for BPI credit card online and in the bank. Otherwise, you may see our list of different Philippines credit cards to apply for. Didn’t find what you are looking for? Use our search box below.
BPI Credit Card photo credits to www.bpiexpressonline.com
How To Apply :
A. Choose from which type of credit card you want to get if your application gets approved. Here are the choices, BPI Classic, BPI Blue MasterCard, BPI Gold MasterCard, Petron-BPI MasterCard, BPI SkyMiles MasterCard, BPI Edge MasterCard, BPI Mini-Edge with key fob (Available upon request), BPI e-Credit: The Internet Shopping Card (Available upon request)
B. (For online application) Fill out the BPI express credit card application form here – (https://info.bpiexpressonline.com/bpiprod/eolappli.nsf/CreditCardApplicationForm?OpenForm# ) wherein you will be asked about your personal information from finance, your spouse, work, financial status and relationship with any bank and supplementary card holders if you opt in for one.
C. Requirements are as follows;
1. Applicants must be at least 21 years old with a minimum fixed monthly income (excluding overtime, commissions or service fees) of P20,000 for BPI Express Credit Classic, BPI Blue MasterCard, BPI SkyMiles MasterCard, Petron-BPI MasterCard, BPI Edge MasterCard and P50,000 for BPI Gold MasterCard.
2. For Supplementary cards, applicants must be at least 13 years old. Supplementary applicants may be any of the following:
• Relatives of the principal applicant defined as spouse, children, children-in-law, parents, parents-in-law, siblings and siblings-in-law.
3. Applicants must have a business or residence contact number.
4. Applicants must completely fill-out the online application form.
5. To complete and process the online application, please FAX the required documents to 845-5738 Routing Code 20022.
6. The application will be canceled if documents are not received within 3 banking days.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
Note: Only applications with the following complete documents will be processed.
Please FAX a photocopy of the following:
1. Proof of Identification (front and back of at least one (1) valid ID with picture): (any  of the listed primary ID’s below)
• Driver’s License
• Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
• National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
• Barangay Certification
• Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
• Social Security System (SSS) card
• Philhealth Card
• Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
• Senior Citizen Card
• OFW ID
• Seaman’s Book
• Alien Certificate of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
• Government Office ID (e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) IDs
• Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
• Department of Social Welfare & Development (DSWD) Certification
• Other valid IDs issued by the government and its instrumentalities
• Company ID issued by private entities/institutions registered with the SEC or regulated by the SEC or IC
In addition to the above requirements:
A BPI SkyMiles MasterCard applicant who is an existing SkyMiles member must FAX a photocopy of ANY of the following:
• SkyMiles ID
• Latest E-mileage summary
• Any SkyMiles membership document that indicates the valid and registered name and the number in the SkyMiles membership program.
A Non-Filipino Resident applicant must FAX his Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR), work permit or Embassy Accreditation Papers.
NOTE: A non-relative supplementary applicant must submit a photocopy of one (1) valid ID with picture.
2. Proof of Income
FAX a photocopy of ANY of the following:
• Certificate of Employment or Contract of Employment (for Overseas Filipino Workers)
• Latest payslips
• Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
FAX a photocopy of the following:
• Latest Audited Financial Statements (AFS) with BIR or bank stamp AND latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
NOTE: Applicants who have credit cards for which they have been a principal cardholder for at least one year are no longer required to submit income documents if they are able to provide a photocopy of their credit card or latest credit card statement/s.
- BPI Express Credit Classic – Php 20,000
- BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard – Php 20,000
- BPI SkyMiles MasterCard – Php 20,000
- Petron-BPI MasterCard – Php 20,000
- BPI Edge MasterCard – Php 20,000
- BPI Gold MasterCard – Php 50,000
Here is also our old post on BPI Credit Card Application. Good luck!Source: www.internetphilippines.com