Find Out If You Are Qualified For A Loan Modification
Have you been suffering from financial struggles? Are you having trouble paying off your mortgage? Apply for a Loan Modification today! This will allow your interest rate to decrease, skip payments, make a new finance, etc. Don’t wait until you’re on the verge of foreclosure to apply for a loan modification. The following bullet points will be explaining the qualifications for a loan modification.
- You acquired a mortgage on or before January 1, 2009
- You owe maximum $729,750 on a single unit rental property or your primary residence .
- You owe up to $934,200 on a two-unit rental property
- You have enough income to pay off your modified mortgage.
- You have a financial struggle such as illness, divorce, or loss in income that put you at risk of not being able to pay off your mortgage.
- You have not being convicted of a crime within the
last 10 years
If you think you qualify for a loan modification then contact us today and we’ll gladly assist you in applying for a loan modification. It is important to know that these are some qualifications, if you have any further questions on how you can qualify for, then feel free to call us today. Don’t let the burden of financial struggles cause you to dig yourself deeper in the hole of debt. You do not not need to be behind on your payments in order to apply for a loan modification. if a financial issue has come up and it’ll most likely affect your mortgage payments then you need to act now.
If you’re going through financial struggles and are unable to pay for a mortgage then Apply for a Loan Modification today, call us for more information!
Apply for a Loan Modification | Mortgage ModificationSource: www.andresmontejolaw.com