Hotkeys and Other Key Commands
'STANDARD COMMANDS' *To use these commands you don't need any server privileges( @, % or
- /join [room] (/jo ) - Enter the room.
COMMANDS FOR A ROOM MANAGEMENT.' *You have to be an operator of a room to use these commands. All the restrictions won't work for server administrators (
- /passwd [password] - Sets the password to protect your room from the strangers you don't want to play with.
- /passwd - Removes the password and makes the room public.
- /setowner [owner password] - Sets the owner password.
- /owner [owner password] - Typing a correct owner password will make you a room operator and give you @ .
/set commands.' *All the changes caused by these commands will work in the next game.' */set - Shows the mod settings. You don't need to be an op to use the command.
- /set mod [mod.tbm] - Sets the mod.
- You can also use /lm [mod.tbm] to have the mod changed.
- /set matchframes [amount] (/set mf ) - Sets the amount of frames for each match.
- /set turnframes [amount] (/set tf ) - Sets the amount of frames per turn. *If you need the turns to be of different length (like in aikido) then you have to type each turn's lenght using commas (without spaces). Example: /set tf 10,20,30,40.
- /set flags [Flag] - Sets the basic mod settings (disqualification, grabs, dismemberment and fracture). However, it's often used just to enable or disable grabs. Code: Flag | Settings (1 - on; 0 - off)
- /set dismemberment 0|1 (/set di ) - Turns the dismemberment on (1) or off (0).
- /set fracture 0|1 (/set fr ) - Turns the fracture on (1) or off (0).
- /set disqualification 0|1 (/set dq ) - Turns the disqualification on (1) or off (0).
- /set dqtimeout [frame amount] - Sets the maximum amount of frames you can touch the ground before you dq.
- /set dqflag 0|1 - Sets up disqualificaion flags. Code: Dq | Dqflag| Result
- /set dismemberthreshold [value] (/set dt ) - Sets up an effort required to dismember the puppet (Higher value = more effort needed to rip the joints off).
- /set fracturethreshold [value] (/set ft ) - Sets up an effort required to fracture a joint.
- /set dojotype 0|1 - Sets up the dojo type (0 - square; 1 - round).
- /set dojosize [value] (/set ds ) - Sets up the dojo size.
- /set engagedistance [value] (/set ed ) - Sets up the distance between tori and uke.
- /set engageheight [value] (/set eh ) - Sets up the height above the ground where the puppets will be located.
- /set engagerotation [value] (/set er ) - Sets up puppets' rotation (in degrees).
- /set damage [damage Flag] (/set da ) - Sets the damage settings. Code: Flag | Result
- /set gravity [x z y] (/set gr ) - Sets up the gravity on x/z/y axes.
- /set sumo 1|0 (/set su ) - Turns the sumo settings on or off (1 - wrists and ankles doesn't dq when touching the ground, 0 - they DO dq).
- /set engageplayerpos [x (tori), z (tori), y (tori), x (uke), z (uke), y (uke)] - Sets up the puppets position.
- /set engageplayerrot [x (tori), y (tori), z (tori), x (uke), y (uke), z (uke)] - Sets up the puppets' joints' rotation. Does not work properly.
*These two commands are separated due to their instability. All the changes concerning tori will only work after the first turn. However, when I tried to leave uke's position as it is while changing tori's one, my client just crashed.
/house. /bet and other commands. */house [nickname] - Makes the player a room administrator who will earn tcs from using some commands. You are NOT required to be an op or a ingame administrator to be in a house.
- /house - Shows the nickname of the current room admin.
- /bet [amount] [nickname] - Bet the [amount] of tcs on the player. *This command is mostly used on bettings when there's enough people to have profit from the bets. If there's a player in a house in this room, a part of the toricredits restricted by themaxrake will go to him. (see below)
- /enterfee [price] - Sets the price to enter the fight queue. All the tcs go to the house.
- /afkpenalty [price] - Sets the fine taken from the player being afk (afk - away from keyboard). All the tcs go to the house.
- /minbet [amount] - Sets up the minimum amount of tcs players will be allowed to bet.
- /betframes [frame amount] - Sets up the number of frames during which players will be allowed to place their bets.
- /maxrake [value] - Sets the maximum sum the house will be able to collect from the bets.
- /maxrake - Disables the maxrake option.
- /cancelbets - Cancels all the bets by paying them back.
- /rules - Shows the tourney price (works only for stable tournament servers such as tourney1 ), minbet, maxrake, enter fee and afk penalty.
- /tourneystats - Shows the house, house rake and enter fees.
COMMANDS FOR CONTROLLING PLAYERS' *You have to be an op (@) or an ingame administrator (
) to use these commands. The commands halfops (%) can use are colored.
- /operator [nickname] (/op ) - Makes the choosen player a room operator making him able to control other players and change the room settings.
- /deoperator [nickname] (/deop ) - Deops the choosen player.
- /fenter [nickname] (/fe ) - Force-enters the choosen player placing him in the fight queue.
- /fspec [nickname] (/fsp ) - The opposite command.
- /specall (/spa ) - Makes all the players in a room spectators.
- /fknock [nickname] (/fk ) - Places the player in the end of the fight queue.
- /scramble (/scr ) - Randomly stirs the fight queue.
- /nudge [nickname] [position] (/nud ) - Places the player at the choosen position in the fight queue.
- /nudgeup [nickname] (/nu ) - Places the player at one position higher.
- /nudgedown [nickname] (/nd ) - Places the player at one position lower.
- /kick [nickname] (/ki ) - Kicks the player from the room.
- /ban [nickname] - Bans the player from the room.
- /ban [ip] - Bans the player's ip adress so he won't be able to reconnect even when he changes the account.
- /unban [nickname] - Removes the ban from the choosen player.
- /unban [ip] - Removes the ban from the ip adress.
- /clearbans - Removes all the bans by clearing the room banlist.
- /mute [nickname] (/mu ) - Mutes the player making him enable to chat and shout.
- /unmute [nickname] (/un ) - The opposite command.
- /muteall - Mutes all the players in the room. Mostly used in the beginning of ingame evens.
- /unmuteall - Unmutes all the players.
- /knockout (/ko ) -
Turns the knockout mode on (loosers are auto-specced without an opportunity of entering the fight queue by themselves again). *You can see this command in action on tourneys.
- /lockdown (/ld ) - "Closes" the fight queue. People who were spectators wouldn't be able to enter the queue and the ones who are waiting for their turn won't be able to become spectators. *However, if someone connects to the room he'll be placed in the fight queue (not auto-specced).
- /hotseat - Turns the hotseat mode on. The player being on tori's place will always play (the result of the match doesn't make any difference). *You can see this command in action on hotseat events (i.e. GMHotseat).
- /status - Shows every player's ip adress.
ENVIRONMENT AND THE GAME VIEW
- /resolution [width] [height] (/re ) - Sets the width and the height of the game client's window.
- /anaglyphic 0|1 (/an ) - Turns the anaglyphic rendering on (1) or off (0).
*The shaders muse be turned on.
Spoiler: Pre-installed environment shaders in Toribash 3.94
The list of /option commands You can "cut off" some parts of the game client design for better performance (or in oppposite add something you need) by using /option or its contraction /opt. Remember that after every command you enter you have to type if you're enabling the choosen setting (1) or disabling it (0).
- /opt altimeter 0|1 (/am ) - Enables/disables the altimeter .
- /opt speedometer 0|1 (/sm ) - Enables/disables the speedometer.
- /opt hud 0|1 - Enables/disables all the default ingame panels.
- /opt gui 0|1 - Not realised.
- /opt score 0|1 - Enables/disables the score.
- /opt timer 0|1 - Enables/disables the timer.
- /opt chat 0|1 - Enables/disables the chat.
- /opt spectator 0|1 - Enables/disables spectators displaying in the players list.
- /opt backgroundclick 0|1 - Enables/disables the background click (switching from an active object to "nothing".
- /opt rumble 0|1 - Not realised.
- /opt smartcam 0|1 - Not realised.
- /opt width [size] - Changes the game client's window's width (in px).
- /opt height [size] - Changes the game client's window's height (in px).
- /opt antialiasing 0|1 - Enables/disables the antialiasing .
- /opt benchmark 0|1 - Enables/disables the benchmarking .
- /opt fullscreen 0|1 - Enables/disables the fullscreen mode.
- /opt autosave 0|1 - Enables/disables the replay autosaving.
- /opt rememberrules 0|1 - Enables/disables the mod settings saving up to the next game client running.
- /opt autoupdate 0|1 - Enables/disables the automatic players' data updating.
- /opt bruise 0|1 - Enables/disables the redness when hitting.
- /opt motionblur 0|1 - Not realised.
- /opt bloodstains 0|1 - Enables/disables the blood stains on the ground. *Only works with shaders turned on.
- /opt exhibition 0|1 - Enables/disables the replay slideshow.
- /opt reflection 0|1 - Enables/disables the reflective ground. *Only works with shaders turned on.
- /opt smoothcam 0|1 - Enables/disables the smooth camera.
- /opt framerate 30|60 - Sets up the framerate.
- /opt avatar 0|1 - Enables/disables the head avatars' displaying.
- /opt equipment 0|1 - Not realised.
- /opt money 0|1 - Enables/disables the toricredits balance displaying.
- /opt turnalert 0|1 - Enables/disables the game client's match alert when minimized.
- /opt beginner 0|1 - Not realised.
- /opt animatedhead 0|1 - Not realised.
- /opt floortexture 0|1 - Enables/disables the ground textures.
- /opt fixedframerate 0|1 - Enables/disables the fixed frame rate. *You can make your game client run a bit faster by disabling this option.
- /opt particles 0|1 - Enables/disables the flames displaying.
- /opt trails 0|1 - Enables/disables the trails.
- /opt keyframes 0|1 - Enables/disables displaying of the camera positions for each keyframe.
- /connect [adress:port] (/co ) - Connects to the room by using its adress.
- /stats - Shows your account's stats.
W,A,S,D & shift + W,A,S,D - Camera controlling
F - Save a replay
G - Enable/disable your puppet's ghost
B - Enable/disable both puppets' ghosts
C - Hold all / relax all
I - Delete all the keyframes
- Single Player (Free Play)
R (P ) - Play the replay without finishing itctrl + N - Start making a new replay
Enter/T - Open a chat window
Tab - Show more chatlines
Pgup - Scroll the chat up
Pgdn - Scroll the chat down
Home - Scroll the chat to its beginningEnd - Scroll the chat to the end
ctrl + L - Open the flame forge menuSource: toribash.wikia.com