How to Verify Your Credit Card
As we aim to ensure the safety of our users' accounts and promote a safer Freelancer.com marketplace, we have added another security measure that will help employers win the trust from freelancers and will in turn encourage the latter to produce outstanding results.
How does it work?
- Log on to Freelancer.com, click on your profile picture at the top right corner of the page and chooseВ Settings. You will be directed to a new page.
В В В В В В В
В В В В В В
В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В ВВ В В В
- Verifying a payment source is simply adding a credit card on your account. As for verifying your credit card, your card will be charged a small amount in which you have to verify afterwards through our website (Please refer to 'How does it work?').
How much is the charge that will be applied to my credit card?
- The charge varies but it will only be less than 2 USD (or equivalent).
Where can I see the charge?
- The charge can be seen on your online credit card statement. If your card is not enrolled to an online facility, you may ask for the amount of the charge from your credit card provider.В
When can I see the charge?
- This is largely dependent on your financial institution. From our records, some financial institutionВ display the charge instantly while others may take up to 2 days.
How long can I verify my payment?
- You are only given four days to complete the verification process.
How many attempts are allowed?
- You are only given three attempts. If you've reached the maximum allowed number of attempts, please get in touch with our customer support team.
Why am I getting "Couldn't Charge Credit Card?"
- Only credit cards are allowed to be verified. We don't support debit cards or corporate credit cards.
- Your credit card limit has less than 2 USD (or equivalent) remaining.
- We only support the local currency of where your credit card is issued. For example, USD on a card issued in the US.
If you are having troubles verifying your payment, please contact our support team via live chat or by submitting a ticket.Source: www.freelancer.ie