Sex tips how to please a man
How to please a man?
Tips to attracting men and keeping him committed to you
A ngie writes to us, "My husband of 11 years seems to be cheating on me. I think I do everything I can to please my man, but it is not working. He comes late, barely pays any attention to me, and often sleeps on the couch. I thought we had a good relationship but it seems that something is not working. I have tried to speak to him but he says nothing. What can I do?" (Related article: How to keep it hot and spicy in the bedroom ?)
- Men are more visual, and less emotional creatures
- Men do not always associates physical intimacy with romance. They can have physical intimacy without romantic attachments
- It is easy to please a man: Just give him what he wants
have found is that, many women simply are not those that their husbands married them. And I am not talking about looking young. which of course we know that aging is impossible to avoid, but you can definitely delay arrival of old age by following simple techniques. What I am talking about is being attractive to your man. So try to answer the questions below:
- What do you wear in the bedroom? An old T-shirt or negligee or nothing?
- What do you talk about when you slide into bed? Children, work, bills. or sweet nothing?
- When was the last time you offered him a massage or even a back rub. Last year, last week, never?
- How does your bedroom look like? Messy, nothing to talk about, almost like a boudoir?
- Pick one: The bedroom is a place to (a) sleep (b) be intimate with your partner (c) family room for the night