Small business how to accept credit cards
From the manufacturer
New to QuickBooks? Easy to set up, learn and use
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
Tailor-made for your industry
What’s New for QuickBooks 2015?
- Gain business insights with the new home page. Get the full picture of your business
performance in one click. Instantly see your profit and loss, income and expenses, and top customers.
- Be more efficient with improved reporting. Refreshed layout makes reports easier to read and customize. Easily add comments to give context to data and share insights.
- Easier file sharing with your accountant.* Save your company file on the shared folder directly in your QuickBooks.
- Little things to make business easier. Instantly view important notes about your customers, find all reminders and notifications in one single window, and other customer requested improvements.Source: www.amazon.com