What is a hud loan
There are millions of Americans that qualify for an HUD Home Loan. However, many people are not aware that they may qualify. Each state has specific requirements and our HUD home financing experts have access to a wide range of mortgage programs to insure you get the best financing to meet your needs.
The HUD loan program was created to increase homeownership. The FHA program makes buying a HUD home easier and less expensive than other types of realestate mortgage home loan programs. Some highlights of the FHA loan program are:
Minimal Down Payment and Closing Costs :
- 100% Financing on HUD Homes
- Gifts for downpayment and closing costs allowed.
- No reserves are required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Seller can credit up to 6% of sales price towards buyer
Easier Credit Qualifying Guidelines such as:
- Minimum FICO credit score of 620
- FHA will allow a home purchase 2 years after Bankruptcy
- FHA will allow a home purchase 3 years after Foreclosure.
Easier Debt Ratio & Job Requirement Guidelines such as:
- Higher Debt Ratio's than other home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the job is allowed
- Self-Employed individuals o.k.
Our organization will match you with one of the many FHA lenders we use to fit your home loan needs. This match is based upon your income and credit history. The FHA loan program is one of the best options for most first time home buyers as well as move up buyers.
Call Today (800) 922-3210Source: www.hudmortgageloan.us