What is a mortgage loan closer
Mortgage Loan Closer (ann arbor)
employment type: full-time
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is seeking a Mortgage Loan Closer for our client in Ann Arbor, MI. These are long-term positions with potential for direct placement paying $16.00 per hour.
Job duties include:
• Responsible for preparation of documents related to a mortgage closing and the pre-funding review of documents executed at a mortgage loan closing. Works within guidelines set by CTM, investors, standard guidelines established by FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, and USDA.
• Performs pre-closing review of documentation needed to prepare closing package. Ensures all required closing documentation is present prior to preparing documents. Performs validation of loan data prior to preparing closing documents. Ensures Reg Z requirements and high cost filters are met.
• Prepares loan closing package utilizing appropriate software. Ensures accuracy of all prepared closing documents.
• Performs pre-funding review of required documents. Works with settlement agent on review of select closing documents executed at closing table. Reviews required settlement documents for accuracy. Issues funding authorization number after review of pre-funding documentation.
• Promotes our culture by living-out the cultural pillars (People, Integrity, Partnership, Teamwork, and Fun) on a daily basis.
• Performs additional responsibilities as needed.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 2 to 5 years of related work experience, preparing mortgage closing documents
• Customer service skills and verbal and written communication skills
• Strong working relationships with internal and external customers
• Ability to independently evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions
• General knowledge of Mortgage products and processes
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and proprietary software products used in support of the business
• Working Conditions and Demands (If Applicable):
• Valid and current driver's license required for travel to meet with prospects and customers
Manpower associates on assignment have access to a great benefit package including weekly paychecks, an insurance program, anniversary/holiday pay, training opportunities, direct deposit/pay card, tuition/certification reimbursement, and much more!
Apply today or give us a call for more information: show contact info (Ann Arbor) or show contact info (Monroe). Want to get a head start? Go to www.manpowerjobs.com to create a "My Manpower" account, and then give us a call.
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan has helped both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work in Washtenaw and Monroe Counties for over 50 years. To learn more, visit us at: http://www.manpowermi.com.
Use social media? Like us! Follow us!
• On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Manpowerincsemi
• On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManpowerIncofSEMich
• On LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/manpower-inc.-of-se-michigan
• On Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/manpowerincsemi/
• On Instagram: http://instagram.com/manpowerincofsemi/
Know of others looking for work? Share this post! We reward those who refer successful associates. Ask us about our referral program.Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers