How to cite a statement
Smart Tools. Smart Research.
The Web's most comprehensive platform for the academic research process
- Integrated tools for note-taking. outlining. citation. document
NoodleTools Companion - Our free app for subscribers
People are saying.
We love Noodletools and what it does to prepare students for college. It is a real resource for Common Core Standards. It helps students attain college ready skills.
– A. Weber, High School Librarian
NoodleTools is the most reasonable and most useful library subscription that contributes to student success. It is a powerful teaching tool for recording, organizing, and citing research. The design is so user friendly!
– A. Mikos, Middle School Library Media Specialist
Every living soul I've introduced to NoodleTools claims to have found Heaven on Earth -- from third graders in my elementary school through my doctorate-holding, college-professor husband.
– E. Heath, Elementary School Librarian
I love it. Countless students said thanks after I showed them how to use it. How often are you thanked for instructions by high school students?
– D. Mankowski, High School LMC Director
I have never found a friendlier, more helpful, more responsive, more ethical website than yours. I'm
so happy I could be a part of bringing it to my university.
– C. Miller, Dept. Coordinator, Davenport Univ.
We greatly appreciate your willingness to work with us and have found NoodleTools to be a vital tool in our bibliographic instruction.
– D. Algiene-Henry, Library Administrator, Univ. of Colorado
. after several years, our students now see NoodleTools as a "way of life!"
– C. Nudi, High School Library Media Specialist
Once again your customer support is excellent - I am very happy I chose you for my library and my students are ecstatic!
– M. Bone, K-12 Librarian
NoodleTools was a HUGE hit with the faculty and students this year. Really made my life a lot easier as well.
– D. D'Elia, High School Educational Media Specialist
This is an online tool created by folks who have deep, long-term investments in how kids learn and how we can scaffold without stifling.
– K. Fontichiaro, Professor, Univ of Michigan
I always count on you and Damon for unusual bibliography questions. And I always tell others that that service is one of the most valuable parts of our subscription to Noodletools.
– K. Brown, Professor, High School LibrarianSource: www.noodletools.com