How to forward email in outlook
How can I view the entire source code of an email in Outlook 2010?
To view the headers of a message do the following:
- In Outlook 2010, Open an existing email.
- Click on the File tab.
- Click Info.
- Click the Properties button.
- Review the Internet Headers. (To copy: Right-click in the field and click "Select All", right-click again to select copy)
To view the source code of the body of a message, do the following:
- Open the message you want to see the source code of in Outlook.
- (2010) right click on the message and select "View source"
- (pre 2010) From the menu bar, click Other Actions then View Source from the drop down.
- (2010) In the "message" tab, look in the "move" section and select "Actions" -> "Other actions" -> "view Source"
In order to
view the complete message source code of newly retrieved POP messages in Outlook 2007/2010:
- Log onto your PC with an administrator account.
- Open the Start menu, type regedit into the search field and hit Enter. The Registry Editor tool will now launch.
- Navigate to the right key.
- Outlook 2007: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Options\Mail
- Outlook 2010: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook\Options\Mail
- Right-click in the open space on the right side of the window and choose to create a new DWORD Value .
- Create a new DWord value and enter SaveAllMIMENotJustHeaders as the name of the new value.
- Double-click on the new value, set the value as 1 and then press OK
- Close the Registry Editor and open Outlook.
- Right-click on the message whose source code you want to view and select Message Options. The full source code of the message will now be viewable in the pop-up window that appears.