If you need to make an insurance claim you've probably already suffered a stressful experience. So we'll do our best to make sure that your claim is processed as swiftly and efficiently as possible to avoid further distress. And if immediate repairs are required, our nationwide team of local professionals will ensure that things are put right as quickly as possible.
Car, Home and/or Contents, Caravan, Boat, and Landlords Insurance Claims
CTP Green Slip Claims
- Visit the NSW CTP Green Slip Claims page for more information on claiming, contact details, and claims documents.
- For QLD CTP Claims - Call 133 723 or see contact details for CTP insurance.
- Motorcycle Claims - Visit the Motorcycle insurance page for more information.
- Travel Insurance Claims - Visit the Travel Insurance Claims page for more information.
- Builders Warranty Claims - Visit the state information pages in the Builders Warranty section.
- Workers Compensation Claims - Visit the state information pages in the Workers Compensation section.
- Report incidents such as burglaries, theft, personal injuries and malicious damage to your local Police.
- When you call 133 723 we can advise you on local recommended repairers and tow truck
- Following a burglary in your home or in your car, secure the premises or vehicle against weather and further damage or incident.
- If you believe your vehicle or motorcycle will be damaged further by driving it after an incident, call for a tow truck.
Enquiring about an existing claim? Please have your Claim Number ready then ask to speak to a Claims Officer during office hours on: 133 723. If you have lodged your claim personally at your local branch then you can find out their phone number by calling 133 723 or checking our branch locations .
Goods & Services Tax (GST) Requirements
Before we can pay your claim, we’ll need to know whether or not you are registered for tax purposes. If you are registered for tax purposes we will also need your ABN Number and the amount of GST attaching to your insurance premium, expressed as a percentage, that you have claimed as an Input Tax Credit in your BAS statement.
How much will my excess be?
The excesses applicable on your policy are noted on your Certificate of Insurance. If you haven’t got your Certificate of Insurance handy, or if you have any unanswered questions, just ask our helpful Claims Department on 133 723 .Source: www.qbe.com.au