How to Report a Fake or Impostor Facebook Account Using an Android Phone
While using Facebook, there might be times when you come across any other Facebook account about which you are sure that the person using that account is fake or an impostor. When this happens, it becomes your moral duty to inform the Facebook administration team about that account so that Facebook can take appropriate actions against the profile.
In order to make things easier for you, Facebook allows you to report any unwanted ID/profile anonymously, which means that your identity will not be revealed to anyone. You can report any fake or impostor Facebook profile using your Android smartphone with just a few taps.
Here is how:
- Turn on your Android mobile phone.
10. From the displayed list, tap the Report option.
11. Once done, on Resolve a Problem box, tap the Report this account option.
12. Tap the Continue button to proceed.
13. From the next list of options, under the What’s wrong with this account? section, tap an appropriate reason for marking the account as fake or imposter.
14. Tap the Continue button to proceed.
15. On the Based on what you choose, here’s a few things you can do section, tap the Submit to Facebook for Review option.
16. Finally, tap the Done button to submit the report of the culprit account to Facebook.