How to share lottery winnings
And for another way to win, ADD LUCKY SUM!
How To Use A Cash 3 Playslip 1. You can play up to five sets of numbers on one playslip with each play costing $.50 or $1.00.
2. DRAWS –Use these boxes to select your draws. Select MORN for MORNING, MID for MIDDAY, or EVE for EVENING. Select NEXT 2 or NEXT 3 to play your numbers for the next 2 or 3 consecutive drawings following the time of purchase. Selecting NEXT 2 will double the cost for each play you choose and selecting NEXT 3 will triple the cost for each play you choose (Play Areas A-E). Please note, if you choose to play NEXT 2 or NEXT 3 you cannot play the 2 through 7 days feature.
3. DAYS –You can play your Morning, Midday or Evening number selections for more than one draw day by selecting one of the boxes marked 2 through 7 on the playslip. The plays will be for consecutive draw days. Remember, if you choose Next 2 or Next 3 you cannot play the 2 through 7 days feature.
4. Select one to five sets of 3-digit numbers you wish to play by completing the Play Areas A-E. You can have the computer randomly pick your numbers by marking the “Quick Pick ” box in that play area.
5. Choose either a $1.00 or a $.50 play, and then pick the order you want
your numbers to be drawn. For a $1.00 play, you can choose EXACT ORDER, ANY ORDER, EXACT or ANY ORDER, or a COMBO play. A COMBO play covers all possible EXACT combinations for the 3-digit number played, and will cost you $3.00 or $6.00 based on the numbers you selected. For a $.50 play, you can choose either EXACT ORDER or ANY ORDER only. The amounts you can win are shown below.
6. If you make an error when completing a Play Area (A-E), mark the “VOID” box at the bottom of that play area. DO NOT ERASE.
7. Present completed playslip and total play amount to any Tennessee Lottery retailer selling CASH 3 and you will receive a printed ticket(s) with your selections. Be sure the ticket includes the selections you requested on the playslip. The printed ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize. If the ticket contains an error, request the retailer to cancel the ticket and print one with your corrected selection(s). You may cancel your CASH 3 ticket on the terminal where it was produced within 15 minutes of purchase time or within the time remaining before the next scheduled draw break, whichever occurs first.
Sign the back of your ticket so no one but you can claim the prize. The playslip is not valid proof of a ticket purchase or numbers selected. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket.