How to use oolong tea for weight loss
The Reading Guide
- The reason Why puerh can help lose weight
- The best time and ways to use puerh tea
- How to brew (video) and the Time to drink
- Recommend Pu-erh Tea
- How to Break Puerh Cake
The Healthy Beverage Can Do a Great Favor To Help Weight Loss Easily.
Pu-erh tea is a kind of healthy beverage, which not only has a long history of chinese tea . but can help us reduce fat and lose weight. The cooked tea can keep the stomach fit and warm it, while the fresh tea has a better effect on weight loss than the cooked tea, on account of its strong taste.
As for the ripened pu-erh tea, pile fermentation must be mentioned. It was successfully experimented by Yunnan tea factory in 1973 and made a great contribution to the reputation of pu’er tea. The core technique cannot be exposed in public, which has been a hot topic discussed in part time.
Simply speaking, pile fermentation is the process of chemical reaction between beneficial bacteria and sunlight-dried primary tea by fermenting. It can make the fresh-cut sunlight-dried primary tea become soft and have a mild taste. It also can make pu’er tea have a mellow and rich taste. In the mysterious process of pile fermentation, what happens on earth?
From the microcosmic perspective, there are such main microorganisms in the mysterious process of pu’er tea’s pile fermentation: Aspergillus niger, Penicillium, Rhizopus, Aspergillus gloucus, Saccharomyces, and Bacterium.
Since Rhizopus’s amylase activity is relatively high, it can produce organic acid and fragrant Ester. The propagation of Rhizopus relates to the softening of tea leaves in pile fermentation. It also can help pu’er tea be sticky and smooth, rich and mellow.
In the process of pu’er tea pile fermentation, the antagonism among microorganisms results in the fact that there are a few bacteria and no disease-causing germs. The mass propagation of Saccharomyces and Mycetes can limit the growth of germs. Meanwhile, the domestic and foreign researches indicate that Tea Polyphenol can limit the propagation and growth of such germs that are pestilent to human beings and animals.
Proper Drinking Time of Pu-Erh is The Utmost Importance to Lose Weight
Pu-erh tea has been touted for many years as a great weight loss tea because of its ability to help us burn fat and shed pounds, as well as having a deliciously mellow and deeply earthy flavor.
Drinking Pu-erh tea at the correct times will help you shed unwanted pounds by helping your body to metabolize fat. If you drink Pu-erh at the wrong times, it is said that it will actually cause you to gain weight instead. The best time to drink a cup of Pu-erh tea for weight loss goals is one hour after a meal, so that the Pu-erh tea can remove excess grease and help your body eliminate unwanted and leftover, hard-to-digest fats. However if you drink Pu-erh half an hour or so before you eat a meal it will cause the opposite effect and can cause you to gain weight instead because when you drink Pu-erh tea before a mean it clears up the fat deposits in your body and any residue in the stomach so that it actually increases your appetite, causing you to eat more.
Ideally, to lose the most weight using Pu-erh tea, you should drink Pu-erh tea without adding any other Chinese tea or drinks to your diet besides Pu-erh tea. If you do this the weight loss effects will be the most noticeable.
The Best Ways to Use Pu-erh Tea to Lose Weight
1. First, you should always tailor your diet to your own body, and instead of trying to lose a lot of weight quickly, you should lose weight in healthy way by gradually losing weight over a longer period of time. Like many other traditional methods of weight loss, drinking Pu-erh tea to lose weight takes persistence and determination as you may not see the effects immediately, but you will notice an increase in your energy levels, overall well-being and eventually, weight loss.
2. While you are trying to lose weight by drinking Pu-erh tea, be sure to eat small, healthy foods such as salads, fresh fruits and vegetables, but should restrain from taking supper. Once you have reached your weight goal, you can resume your normal diet slowly while continuing to drink Pu-erh tea to maintain your figure.
3. As with any weight loss program, the best way to see results in losing weight using Pu-erh tea is to combine your Pu-erh tea with a healthy diet and plenty of exercise. When you begin drinking Pu-erh tea for weight loss, you may feel hunger pangs which you should ease with fresh fruits, salads or raw vegetables. After your stomach begins to get used to your diet you will not feel the hunger pangs.
Does Pu-erh tea seem to make you feel hungry?
Some people wonder why drinking Pu-erh tea seems to make you feel hungry at times. This is because the digestion time for different foods vary greatly inside your body. Carbohydrates are the most easily
digested and are using digested by the stomach within an hour after eating your meal. Proteins take slightly longer than carbohydrates to be digested, taking up to two hours for full digestion and finally fat is the slowest to be digested by your body after a meal. In fact your body can take up to three or four hours after you've eaten a meal to completely digest the fat from that meal.
Pu-erh tea helps you to lose weight by helping to increase the speed of digestion. Pu-erh tea will accelerate the movement of fat from the stomach to the colon without giving the fat time to be absorbed by the body. Pu-erh can also help you to lose weight in many other ways besides increasing the speed of digestion. If drinking Pu-erh tea causes you to feel hungry, then you are burning fat in your body at that time, which is one of the effect of drinking tea . If this happens, have your three proper meals, however control your appetite as best as you can, and try not to eat fatty foods as Pu-erh tea can only remove so much residue and fat in your stomach and digestive organs.
Brew method can have some effects for you
Remember that the proper proportion of tea to water is generally 1 gram of tea per 50 milliliters of water. In the above example we chose to use 2 grams of Pu-erh tea, so the water was approximately 100 milliliters. Since Pu-erh tea only steeps for a very short period of time, you only need to steep the first cup for about 15 to 20 seconds. Each time you re-brew the leaves, simply add another 15-20 seconds of brewing time for each additional brewing of the leaves.
There are many different types of Pu-erh tea, and each type can be steeped multiple times. The higher grades of Pu-erh tea can be brewed up to ten times, and each time you will gain the health benefits of the Pu-erh tea .
How To Drink Pu-erh Tea To Lose Weight
1. If you are drinking Pu-erh tea strictly for weight loss reasons and to maintain a good figure, you should replace all other drinks with Pu-erh tea each day. Drink the Pu-erh tea instead of soup or water, never indulging in other drinks, however you may eat food as you normally do.
2. We know that Pu-erh tea has two different kinds, the raw pu-erh and ripe pu-erh, both of which are helpful for losing weight. But they affect differently. Raw pu-erh works quicker than ripened pu-erh, however it is little stimulating for stomach; while ripened pu-erh can protect your stomach but may cause inner heat in your body.
Therefore it is suggested to drink Pu-erh tea to lose weight in a healthier way: drink raw pu-erh and ripened pu-erh together. In the morning you can drink ripened pu-erh to warm up your stomach. After the midday meal, take a cup of raw pu-erh to remove fat and calorie absorbed from the food, and after supper drink another cup of ripened pu-erh. In this way the pu-erh tea can help more in losing weight, in the mean time it will work in a healthier effect.
3. If you are at a party or social affair and wish to keep an eye on your weight, you may drink the Pu-erh tea as soon as possible following your meal so that the fat burning capabilities of the Pu-erh tea can eradicate any residual fats or toxins from your stomach .
Start Your Tour of Pu-erh
Effects of losing weight by drinking teas performs slowly. Your favorite flavor is also lowly formed by thousands of tastes of different teas. That’s how we said quantity breeds quality. If you are fresh of Pu-erh tea, you should know well about it before your first brew, like Pu-erh can be divided into Raw Pu-erh and Ripe Pu-erh. These two kinds present varying flavor and color because of the mysterious craft of “Wodui” (pile-fermentation). The article Understanding the Difference between Raw Pu-erh Tea and Ripe Pu-erh Tea will help you to know Pu-erh based on the learning of the difference between Raw Pu-erh and Ripe Pu-erh.
Taste of Flavor
Most people indicated of being unused to the special flavor of Pu-erh. For the first try of Pu-erh, it will taste very different from Green tea and Oolong tea. The flavor is formed during the process of Wodui (pile-fermentation). Here TeaVivre will explain to you what Wodui is and how it works. Wodui, the pile-fermentation, refers to ferment tea leaves by piling them up. To cover a fabric on the pile, pour water on it and heat up the temperature will speed up its process of fermentation. Microbes which produced during the fermentation will cause chemical reaction, and then bring the special earthy and fishy taste into finished teas. If it’s your first attempt of Pu-erh, the taste may confuse you – it is not so easily acceptable. Actually it is the normal flavor of Pu-erh. We suggest you to start with mini Tuo cha or loose Pu-erh, then gradually adapt to the flavor.Source: www.teavivre.com