What is a ksa statement
Questions? Call: 1-800-482-1303
Professional Federal KSA Writing Service
Government KSA Writing by Certified Federal KSA Writers
KSA's are narrative statements that are required by Government agencies when applying to Federal positions. Graded on a point system, they are used in complement of Federal resumes to assess candidates' skills, knowledge and ability to perform a job.
Featuring usually between 3 and 10 questions, KSA's are determinant in Federal hiring decisions, sometime having more weight than resumes as to select the best candidate for the job.
Why Professional Writers should prepare your KSA answers
KSA answers must not only be properly formatted, according to Federal guidelines, but they must also include all the information that government recruiters are looking for, which will convince them that your knowledge, skills and abilities match and exceed job requirements.
Answering KSA questions yourself would require hours of work studying Federal documents which, trust me, isn't that fun. Because it's such an intricate task, you would also take the risk to miss important points, which might make your application fail, even though you're qualified for the job.
Having a professional KSA writer prepare your answers will make a complicated task easy. Because they have years of experience preparing applications for the Federal Government, they know the latest rules and what recruiters are looking for.
They will make sure that your KSA's comply with all the Government standards and showcase how qualify for the position you are. They will also
deliver a gramatically correct document that sounds professional and from your own voice. In addition, would you need a Federal Resume as well, they will prepare both your KSA's and resume so that they complement each other and perfectly match job announcements.
Click Here to Order your KSA & Get Instantly $43
Why Our Professional Writers should prepare your KSA answers
Specialized in KSA answers and Federal applications, our writers have years of experience helping people get Government jobs and can make this task easy :
- They are certified with CPRW, NARW or PARW
- They are specialized in Government applications
- They have more than 30 years of experience
- They have a 92% success rate at helping candidates get interviews
How it works
- You will get assigned your own KSA writer. You will be able to communicate at all time with your writer through a secure resume desktop that we'll set up for you. Our customer Service department will also be available to help you, through your desktop, over the phone and by e-mail.
- Your writer will customize up to 5 KSA's to your job announcement according to Federal qualification standards.
- If you need more than 5 points, your writer can prepare additional answers, at an additional cost.
- We recommend getting a Federal Resume & KSA package, to make sure both your documents match and exceed the Federal job announcement requirements.