What is fluid balance chart
There are two types of Acid and Alkaline foods:
1) Acid or alkaline foods, meaning how much acid or alkaline the food actually contains.
2) Acid or alkaline 'forming' foods, meaning the pH condition foods create in the body after being digested.
Acidic conditions inhibit nerve action whereas alkalinity stimulates nerve action. Cold showers make the blood alkaline, while hot showers make the blood acid. A balanced diet helps to maintain the pH balance of the blood. Results however take more than a couple of days to show up. If blood develops a more acidic condition, then the body will inevitably deposit the excess acid to another area of the body so that the blood will be able to maintain an alkaline condition. As this cycle continues, these areas will increase in acidity and some cells will die. The dead cells will then turn into acids.
Some cells may adapt and instead of dying as normal cells do in a acid environment, they will survive by becoming abnormal. These abnormal cells are known as malignant cells. Malignant cells do not correspond with brain function nor with our DNA memory code. Malignant cells grow indefinitely and without order. This is cancer. and cancer develops in the following stages:
1. The ingestion of numerous acid forming foods, fatty foods, refined foods, carcinogenic substances such as nitrates (cold cuts, hot dogs, sausages), aspartame . and chemically treated foods. X-ray and airport body scanners also contribute.
2. Constipation is increased.
3. An increase of acidity in the blood. This stage causes an increase of white cells and a decrease
of red cells, which is the beginning of leukemia.
4. An increase of acidity in the extra cellular fluids.
5. An increase of acidity into the intracellular fluids.
6. The birth of malignant cells. This stage of cancer is known as 'initiation'.
7. Further ingestion of multiple acid foods. Traditional treatment includes high levels of radiation, chemicals and drugs. This stage is called 'cancer promotion'. - Adapted by CMI from 'Acid Alkaline' by Herman Aihara.
pH Test Strips - available on Amazon.com.
NOTE USA 2013: It is NOT unusual for the average American to go WEEKS with NO alkaline foods! Americans prefer red meat, chicken, cheese, milk, eggs, pasta, soda, coffee, fried foods, margerine, sugar, white flour products and processed foods. Severely lacking in veggies (as well as fruit, fish and whole foods) the USA has become a medicated and obese nation . with varied diseases and rapidly rising cancer numbers.
YOUR DIET: The best diet is a raw food diet, 2nd is a vegetarian diet . 3rd diet choice is the best for most people which is to simply minimize acid foods (choose healthy acids like berries, beans and wild fish) and focus on alkaline foods, known as the 80/20 diet.
To maintain the alkaline balance of your blood, your meals should be made up of 80% alkaline-forming foods. like vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds, herbs, and grains like quinoa, with 20% acid-forming foods. like meat (free range meat or wild caught fish), beans, nuts (walnuts) and fruits (berries), minimal dairy (avoid milk and cheese), minimal carbs (pasta, bread, potatoes, rice).Source: www.chimachine4u.com