What is tote betting
The terms "manipulate and maneuver " are commonly used to describe a strategy that may constitute a "build-up" program; and although they refer to practices that are perfectly legitimate and within the letter and intent of the rules of horse racing. Should a trainer race a horse one or more times under unsuitable conditions and the horse shows a poor performance; the betting public is usually weaned away from betting it again. Such races make up a "build-up" program. Then, when a horse is finally entered under suitable conditions, the public will generally give it much less betting support at the mutual windows; and, its odds will, therefore, be proportionately higher than its true winning chances.
Generally speaking horses sent out to "win" are also bet by connections to the stable. The authors personal approach to handicapping horses is based on the theory that horse racing is a "controlled sport" and most handicapping information and data cannot determine a trainer's true intent when a horse is placed in a race today. The author has been highly successful incorporating betting action patterns into his handicapping research analysis.
The Smart Money Tracker Reports
Our smart money tracker reports have been published online for over fourteen years they have been refined over the years and track certain types of horse trainers; these reports are an excellent handicapping research tool that can be coupled with various types handicapping approaches. With the advent of internet and legal online horse racing wagering plus live online toteboard wagering odds the author has found some very profitable spot plays by handicapping horses and live tote board betting patterns. The good news you will have FREE access to our smart money tracker reports.
The information age' is upon us, and if you're not up to what is going on out there, you'll be left behind. No where is this truer than in thoroughbred horse racing, where informed players reap the rewards for making the right decisions. The author believes in wagering with an edge, managing risk, being consistent, and keeping it simple.
Handicapping The Insider's Way
This book will teach you how to read tote board betting action quickly as never before. Learn the secrets of handicapping winning horses via tote board wagering patterns and key horse betting odds trends.
These advanced tote board betting strategies will lead the avid player to a higher level of profitability. This material is based on more than three decades of research analysis. This book focuses on quick and effective methods of analyzing tote board action without having to scrutinize every flash of the tote board. It examines track betting profiles, key odds changes, drop downs, and betting pools. This research book explains what real value betting is, and how it translates into the betting odds. This book also contains some of our original, unique research information material and horse systems tips that has proven successful for many horse players over the years.
Many methods have been offered on tote board betting action. Most fail because a horse bet down in the odds means nothing by itself. It is whether the drop is caused by the public
or by real inside professionals that counts.
A 30-year study to profit by the right type of betting action information is what this book represents. If you want to save time, money research, and now get a competitive edge, this is the right book for you, or any serious horseplayer. This book will quickly pay for itself, so send in your order today!
This book is first class professional material and well worth the price.
Listed below are some of the subjects covered in this comprehensive horse racing research information manual:
* Spotting Win Betting Action’ on the Chalk - An easy way to determine if the ‘smart’ money is in play. Horses showing this action win at a much higher rate than your average favorite.
* The Zap-Rap Pattern - A key tote board pattern that can tune you in to tons of future winners! This is a premier money making approach!
* The Baseline’ Method of Tote Board Analysis - The most thorough and complete betting-action analysis known to mankind! Learn this, and there's not a whole lot more you’ll need to know! A tried-and-true tote board methodology, following the stable money.
* Establishing a Betting ‘Profile’ for Any Track is the most ‘sophisticated’ method you’ll ever see! A neat little formula that will show you how the money ‘moves’, and how to capitalize on this information!
* Scratches - How to properly adjust the odds on all horses that have been scratched. You won’t find this information anywhere else.
* Adjusting Speed and Pace Numbers to Work for You! Here’s an easy way to modify Beyer Speed Figures (software not required) to make them more accurate and profitable.
* Learn the eight key factors that are present in 90% of all handicapping systems; based on an analysis of 250 horse racing systems. A real eye-opener. Join the 2% that actually make money playing the horses
This book is one of the most comprehensive books ever written on the subject of tote board analysis. This book is all you need to pick winning horses. You won't need to purchase any costly software or expensive subscriptions. This book is a must-read for serious horseplayers.
And That's Not All - Look at these Free Bonuses!
Free Bonus # 1 "Workout Speed Rating Chart"
Free Bonus # 2 "Exact Wagering Charts"
Free Bonus # 3 "Quinella Boxes & Wheels Charts"
Free Bonus # 4 "Betting Multiple Horses Charts"
We offer safe and secure credit card ordering and processing using "PayPal" which automatically encrypts confidential information in transit using a secure (ssl) protocol with an encryption key of 128 bits, this is the highest security level commercially available, making it virtually impossible for your credit card information to be accessed by anyone during your purchase .
Note. Send us your e-mail address and we will notify you when the new printed edition is ready for shipment.
Printed Book Edition Ready Soon!Source: www.oddsbet.com