When do us passports expire
US Passports Online
January 7th, 2010 |
RushMyPassport.com is one of the leading US Passports expediting companies. RushMyPassport.com has helped thousands of U.S. citizens get their online US Passports and Government Passports within 24 hours. Their process is simple, secure and affordable and starting at only $99. They work with the US Passport Agency to obtain your US Passport application in as little as 24 hours .
Order your US Passports online . Apply for US Passports and Government Passports now to beat the rush. Having a United States passport will speed up any situation requiring your identification.
- Proof of identity and lawful status
- Security standards for the offices that issue licenses and identification cards
- Coming to a new state and applying for a driver’s license or ID card
- Identification for children. More and more parents are obtaining passports for their children.
- Applying for drivers license or a learners permit
- You Can’t Travel With Your Certificate of Naturalization
- Additional Proof of Citizenship
- US Passports Are Your Ticket To Travel The World
- Protection While Traveling and
- Verification of the source documents provided by an applicant
US Passports are internationally recognized travel documents that verifies the identity and nationality of the bearer. Valid US Passports are required to enter and leave most foreign countries. Only the U.S. Department of State has the authority to grant, issue or verify United States passports . So your next stop on the journey to getting your passport is to apply for US Passports HERE through our member site at RushMyPassport.com.
Department of Homeland Security’s Real ID Act of 2005
With all the new changes for 2010 identification is more critical now than ever before especially when it comes to issuing drivers licenses or ID cards. New changes are taking affect for 2010 due to The Department of Homeland Security’s Real ID Act of 2005. It is much easier to have your passport when identification requirements demand proof of who you are. Otherwise you’ll need your birth certificates and for married or divorced women they will need to carry all documents such as marriage certificates and court orders to follow the paper trail of name changes.Source: passportsonline.net