Where can i buy clotrimazole
CDX was founded in 1991 by late Country Music Hall of Fame Broadcaster Charlie Douglas and national record promotion veteran Paul Lovelace as a delivery system for labels and artists to supply their upcoming singles to all full-time US country stations, satellite providers, syndicators, and programming consultants.
In 1991, CDX clients’ music was distributed via the then new medium of CD. Today, our clients’ singles are digitally distributed via InstaTrack e-blast, integration into our smart phone app, and also included on our regular CD compilation disc.
CDX clients include a ‘who’s who’ of Country Music artists: all the greats from George Strait, Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert and many more over our 24 year history.
Working with CDX Offers You MULTIPLE Impressions upon Radio & Industry Decision Makers
- Digital delivery of singles via our proprietary InstaTrack downloading system
- Inclusion on the hard copy CD (PDs still like to pop it in their car and listen while they drive)
- On day of hard copy CD shipment we blast out again for download the entire song list on the CD being sent
- Each single is also blasted out on our phone app
- We host and record artist performance visits at our office and include those videos on our highly-visited CDX homepage
- Any client press
releases we receive are put on our site
- We service artist liners to radio
- All of the artist performance videos recorded in our office and any press releases we receive are shared through our social media
That’s multiple opportunities for exposure directly to your targeted audience of ALL full-time US country stations, satellite providers, syndicators, programming consultants and international country music presenters.
CDX is your FULL SERVICE Radio and Industry Distribution Resource.
A Little More About Each of Us
In CDX President Paul Lovelace’s lifelong career, he has worked with the greats, including industry leaders such as Owen Bradley and Russ Regan in Los Angeles. The list of artists whose career he has touched as a record promotion executive is long: Barry White; Garth Brooks; George Straight; Dan Seals; Marie Osmond; Reba McEntire, Elton John…and the list goes on.
Pamela Lovelace spent most of her career at the Country Music Association where, as International Manager, she worked with record executives around the world on the international marketing of Nashville’s country artists. She left there for Gaylord where she served as Director of Marketing and Artist Relations at Country Music Television International where she spearheaded international marketing campaigns for acts including Alan Jackson, Billy Ray Cyrus, Reba, Garth and many more. Source: www.cdxcd.com