Where to buy amish clothing
2. Choose Color
- Description Perfect Fit Instructions Check out more Amish Belts here. Product Reviews
- 1 1/2
" width fits thru most all belt loops
- Extra thick full grain leather last for years
- Buckle can be replaced with any belt buckle you would like.
- Screwed together
- The best concealed carry belts around as stated by our customers. Take a look at the reviews.
- Ships Discreetly with no mention of CCW on package
The Double Thick Amish Belt, now available with an Eagle Print. We here at Hanks like to call this the Gunner Eagle.
We already know how much you love your Amish Belts, saying they are the most durable, longest lasting, best looking belt you have ever had. Now we have the same durable Hanks Amish Belt in an eagle print.
1 1/2" Wide Extra Heavy leather. FIT TIP: Click on the "Perfect Fit Instructions" tab above for instructions on how to get a perfect fit the first time.
When you want an extra heavy, ultra tough belt you just can't beat these.
Nothing fancy, but it is the toughest belt we have ever sold. Many of our customers get both a black and brown so they always have one to wear.
Rugged, tough, and long lasting. This belt won't let you or your pants down.
To get a perfect fit on your Amish Belt click the below picture that corresponds closest to the size belt you need. Instructions on how to measure and size for your Amish Belt are included on each picture.
Note: A handful of customers whose current belt had a bit longer buckle recommended going up a size. If your current belt has a buckle longer than 2" you may consider going up one size from the measurments you get below.Source: www.hanksclothing.com