Get Instant Access To Legitimate Suppliers Of Authentic Wholesale Designer Handbags, Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry, Watches & Accessories From Brands Prada, Gucci, Michael Kors, Coach And More At Up To
Looking for suppliers of authentic wholesale designer handbags, clothing, shoes, and other goods for your business, a business you’d like to start OR just for yourself?
Spent hours searching online for suppliers with little to no luck?
Found suppliers but not sure you can trust them—are they legitimate? Is their merchandise really authentic?
Purchased ‘wholesale lists’ that turned out to be junk?
Been burned by scam artists who sold you fake merchandise or took off with your money?
If so, I understand your frustration and I can help you. My name is Viktor. Back in 2002, I was trying to start a business selling designer handbags after reading a success story about a person who was making a lot of money selling these goods. But when I tried to find a supplier of wholesale designer handbags, it felt impossible. I’d spend countless hours searching online and hardly get anywhere — running into either questionable suppliers, replica dealers or just plain dead ends.
The frustrating thing was I knew these suppliers existed. I saw people selling authentic designer handbags on eBay and other websites, but I couldn’t figure out where they were getting them from. No one wanted to talk.
Eventually, when I found a supplier of wholesale designer handbags whom I thought I could trust—a company based in Italy, no less—I purchased over $1,000 worth of Prada handbags from them, and they turned out to be fake. I was devastated.
But it made me more determined to find a legitimate supplier, which I eventually did—after a lot of research—a few months later. It was at that time, 11 years ago now, that I began successfully selling this merchandise as a business.
Once I got my foot in the door, I learned a lot about the business. I made connections with people in the industry and eventually discovered dozens more suppliers of not only wholesale designer handbags, but also designer clothing, shoes, accessories, etc.
Finding these suppliers was not easy. Most of them aren’t listed in the search engines. They’re the kind of sources known only to those “in the business”.
In this industry…
There are more SCAMS than REAL Suppliers
DON’T BE FOOLED!
9 out of 10 wholesale suppliers claiming to sell “authentic” wholesale designer handbags are selling FAKES.
#1 Scam: Suppliers Selling Fake Designer Goods as “Authentic”
Most suppliers selling “authentic” wholesale designer handbags, clothing, etc. are selling fakes. They’re selling what’s called ‘7 Star’ replicas or ‘Mirror Image’ replicas. And these aren’t just any replicas. They’re top-of-the-line knockoffs made in China that come complete with authenticity cards, dust covers, and even serial numbers. They look so much like the real thing, most people can’t tell the difference.
And get this: I’ve taken some of these replicas to a major department store here in the United States and been told by their sales person that they were authentic! That’s how good they are. Granted, they didn’t fool every sales person.
So you have to be very careful when dealing with suppliers of designer goods, especially those offering wholesale designer handbags. If you don’t know you’re merchandise well, it’s easy to get burned. I know of good-intentioned people that have bought and sold replicas—thinking they were selling the real thing—for months without ever knowing. The problem is this merchandise is illegal (even if you tell your customers it’s fake, it’s still illegal). It’s called ‘trademark infringement’, and you can be sued by the designers for selling it. Stay away from it.
#2 Scam: Con Artists
The demand for wholesale designer handbags and other designer goods is high and the supply is relatively low. Because of this fact, this industry has a lot of con artists. Very elaborate ones, at that. They can have price lists with pictures of inventory (stolen from reputable sellers), phone numbers, and even fancy websites. Yet, when you pay them for merchandise—always, as they require, via a method that isn’t reversible, typically a wire transfer or money order—they disappear.
Some Designer Brands are Almost Impossible to Get Wholesale
(Louis Vuitton is one of them)
Some designers are so strict with their distribution channels that it makes it almost impossible to find their merchandise at wholesale. Louis Vuitton is one of those. If you come across a wholesale supplier that claims to have authentic, brand new Louis Vuitton, I can guarantee you it’s fake. There’s a saying in this industry: “Louis Vuitton would rather burn their bags than let them be sold outside of their boutiques.”
The only place Louis Vuitton wholesales their merchandise is to their boutiques. They don’t have distributors or other suppliers. In fact, most designers don’t—merchandise goes straight from the designers’ factories to their respective boutiques and authorized dealers.
However, where LV differs from other designers is in this: say a particular Louis Vuitton item doesn’t sell, LV would rather destroy it than let it be sold on the secondary market outside of their stores. They do this to protect their “brand image”—the impression of LV in consumers’ minds—of prestige and luxury. They reason that if LV were sold outside of their boutiques it would hurt their “brand image” too much causing people to think less of the brand. Because of this mentality, LV is hardly ever found at wholesale. There is the RARE occasion a supplier gets a hold of authentic Louis Vuitton, but it’s almost unheard of. You have to be VERY well connected in this business.
Fortunately, most other designer brands aren’t this tough to get wholesale.
How You Can Tell if a Supplier of Designer Goods is Legitimate
Here are 6 things that legitimate suppliers of wholesale designer handbags & other designer merchandise typically have in common. These suppliers:
- Offer Merchandise that can be Authenticated by the Designer which means that if you mail the merchandise to the designer to have it authenticated or take it to a boutique, they will verify that it’s authentic. It also means that the designer will typically honor any repairs, warranty issues, etc. that may arise because the product is genuine.
- Offer Wholesale Pricing so you can make a profit which, on average, is anywhere from 50-85% off retail for past-season merchandise and 25-45% off retail for current season merchandise.
- Offer Past-Season Merchandise – More often than not, legitimate suppliers sell past-season merchandise (similar to the stuff you’d find in a designer outlet store). Don’t despair, this stuff sells like hot cakes—just look at big name sites like BlueFly.com that sell this merchandise all day long. ‘Designer’ is always in demand. That being said, there are legitimate wholesale suppliers that sell current season designer merchandise (the stuff that’s being sold in the boutiques right now) but they are the exception.
- Accept Credit Cards or PayPal – Genuine suppliers accept payment methods that are traceable and reversible, the most common being credit cards and PayPal. With these forms of payment you are protected should anything go wrong. Be very leery of suppliers that only accept wire transfers or money orders, because once you send them your money, it’s almost impossible to get it back (unless they willingly refund you, of course). I caution people to only use wire transfers with suppliers with whom they have an established relationship.
- Have Limited Inventory and Styles that Change from Season-to-Season – Designer merchandise has a very high demand and limited quantities are intentionally produced, which makes the wholesale market small. It’s always a red flag when you see a supplier that has the same styles season-after-season and seemingly endless quantities of merchandise, especially wholesale designer handbags. Legitimate suppliers will have new styles every season (with the exception of signature pieces) and limited amounts of inventory.
- Provide their Contact Information Up Front – Legitimate suppliers are always up front with their contact information. A supplier’s name, address (which should NOT be a PO BOX or a UPS address), telephone number, and e-mail should not be a secret or hidden in any way. It’s a huge red flag if you have to do any digging to find out where a supplier is located, how to get into contact with them, etc—seem obvious, but I can’t tell you how many people have done business with suppliers where this has been the case.
If a company claims to be a legitimate supplier of wholesale designer handbags or other designer goods and cannot meet the above guidelines, it is usually in your best interest to avoid doing business with them.
Where Can You Find Legitimate Suppliers of Authentic Wholesale Designer Handbags, Clothing, Shoes, & More?
Well, you can either invest a lot of time and money into doing the research yourself (like I did) or you can use my online Wholesale Designer Directory and hit the ground running by benefiting from my research—research that I learned the hard way, through trial and error and connections made from years of experience in the designer apparel business.
The directory I have complied contains suppliers of authentic wholesale designer handbags, clothing, shoes, sunglasses, jewelry, perfume, cosmetics, accessories, and more. Every single company in my Wholesale Designer Directory has been thoroughly screened.
These are the exact same sources that successful online stores, eBay® sellers, boutiques and other merchants use.
What Makes My Directory Different?
Unlike most people offering wholesale lists related to designer merchandise, I have over a decade’s experience in this business. I walk the walk. I started out in 2003 with no experience and eventually built up a successful business selling designer merchandise. I learned about the industry the hard way, through trial and error. I’ve made many mistakes. I’ve been scammed by suppliers that have sold me merchandise that I though was authentic. I’ve lost a lot money. I’ve made a lot of money. You name it.
I’ve developed contacts in this industry that only come from years of experience. With this experience, I offer more than just the supplier listings themselves—which no doubt are valuable—I provide insider knowledge into how this business works: how to work with suppliers, tips on selling merchandise, things to look out for, etc. I provide this information as a supplement to the directory, and I believe this information is just as important as the directory itself.
Every supplier listed in my directory has been screened and is a genuine supplier of authentic wholesale designer handbags and other designer merchandise. I take this seriously. If a supplier is listed in my directory, they are legitimate. Once approved into the directory, I periodically review the suppliers to ensure they remain on the up and up.
The directory is online. It’s in a password-protected members’ only site. Having an online directory makes it possible to keep the information up-to-date at all times (directories that are printed on paper can be outdated in an instant). When I come across new suppliers, you’ll be able to view this information right away when you login. If there’s an issue with a supplier, it’s handled right away and all members are notified. You won’t find this kind of relevancy with other wholesale lists.
You can use my directory to start your own business selling one of the hottest products around: Designer Handbags!
JOIN NOW – 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Here’s what some of my customers are saying about my directory: