Where to buy force fx lightsabers
Additional Shipping Information
The most perfect lightsaber toy ever.
- Blade easily and quickly removes to go from fight to belt in just a few seconds.
- Ignite with authentic power up/down effects, motion-activated sound effects, and more!
- Authentic lightsabers licensed by LucasFilm.
From the first time you saw the flash of light and that hum, way back in 1977, in Obi-Wan Kenobi's bungalow, you knew you wanted one. At first, you weren't quite sure what they were, but they were powerful and wonderful. And even now, after over 30 years, you still want one. The time has come, friends, to join the ranks of the Jedi (or Sith). Time to arm yourself with one of the most beloved weapons of all time: the Star Wars Force FX Lightsaber !
The "Force FX" part means these sabers are packed with bajillions of technologies from a galaxy far, far away - giving them movie accurate lights and sounds. And the "Removable Blade" part means, well, the blade is removable. You can take it off and wear the hilt on your hip, then pop the blade in (securely with an integrated and hidden screw) and fight your way out of any situation.
But wait, there's more. The blades light from the bottom up (with sound, of course) and fade from the top down (again, with sound). And as you wait to strike, you hear that hum you've come to know and love. Each swing will trigger its own sound effect and each crash of saber on saber (or any other object) will also deliver an
explosion of sound. Star Wars Force FX Removable Blade Lightsabers are truly weapons from a more civilized time.
Please Note: The Darth Maul saber only comes with one half of the double-bladed saber Maul uses in the movie. Each saber comes with a piece to connect two together, but you need to purchase two in order to double blade your way to stardom.
- Authentic lightsabers with movie accurate lights and sound effects - and a removable blade.
- Removable blade!
- Glowing blades ignites with realistic power-up/down effects.
- Authentic sound effects digitally recorded from the movie.
- Features four motion sensor controlled sound effects, power-up, idle hum, clash, power-down, blade insertion/removal, and no-blade power-on.
- Durable metal hilt looks and feels like a real lightsaber.
- Anakin Skywalker - Blue Blade - Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Darth Vader - - Red Blade - Episode IV A New Hope
- Obi-Wan - Blue Blade - Episode IV A New Hope
- Darth Maul - Red Blade - Episode I The Phantom Menace - one half of the double saber (includes piece to connect two together)
- Luke Skywalker - Blue Blade - Episode IV A New Hope
- Kit Fisto - Green Blade - Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Batteries: 3 AAA (not included).
- Includes: Saber, blade, belt clip, display stand, and an emitter insert to fill the hole when you have the blade removed.
- Dimensions: Approx 44" long.
Share with more Smart Masses:Source: www.thinkgeek.com