How to balance element equations
Welcome to Chembalancer and Element Quiz! These are little games that teach you about facts about elements and how to balance equations.There are four games to play:
- Element quiz - Element quiz teaches the names of the elements, their symbols, and some interesting facts about them.
- Element quiz - If you are teaching students about the elements and their symbols, this is a good place to start. The quiz is like a trivia game, it's fun, addictive, and a bit competitive. There are 43 multiple choice questions and you keep getting the same questions until you get them right. When all the questions have been answered correctly, there is a finish screen - just ask the students to show you the finish screen and you can mark their computer assignment as complete. Or you can make them keep replaying the quiz until the finish screen shows they've learned enough to get a certain number correct in a row (ex. 20 or more). I've also included a worksheet if you'd like them to write down the answers for future study.
- XY plane point graphing expert? Match arcade wits with the mole in the Hard version of Graph Mole.
- Learn to draw linear equations by finding points with the Line Gem 1 game.
- ALS Science Ice Bucket Challenge. William challenges his mother the Science teacher to make an bucket out of ice.
© 2007 Sulan Dun. All rights reserved. You may not modify this software in any way without the express permission of the author. Disclaimer. Privacy statementSource: funbasedlearning.com