How To Start a Profitable Window Cleaning Business
Can You Spare 7 Hours Next Saturday? If You Can, Here’s How to Earn an Extra $350 With Your Own Window Cleaning Business
How would you like a part time or full time business that’s profitable and easy to start? If you’re tired of living from paycheck to paycheck and want to start your own business, window cleaning could be your ticket to a better life. You know how hard it can be to make dreams come true when you’re working for $10 or $20 an hour.
The beauty of starting a window cleaning business is that you start making money right now, and you can start up for less than $600. The average window cleaner makes $50 to $70 per hour, so just by working four Saturdays a month, you could be bringing in an extra $1,400 to $2,000 next month! Best of all, you can make this extra income without quitting your regular job.
Working full time, the numbers look even better, as you could be pulling in as much as $8,000 per month. Imagine what you could do with a monthly income like that. It’s hard to find another legitimate business that has such high earnings potential combined with a low startup cost and no degree or experience required. You can learn the basics in just a few hours.
With our complete startup guide, Profitable Window Cleaning . you’ll learn a proven, step-by-step system, with everything you need to start making money right away. You’ll learn how to pick the most profitable window cleaning jobs, how to find all the customers you want, and much more. To make this guide a must-have resource, we teamed up with two window cleaning pros, with a combined total of 30 years of experience in the window cleaning business, to give you insider tips and techniques on how to succeed as a window cleaner.
“I just wish I had this book when I started my business fifteen years ago. Just the tips on marketing your business and add-on businesses could have increased my income by 50 percent.” Bill Weber, Ohio
Eight Reasons You Should Get Started Right Now
- You can start a window cleaning business for less than $600.
- You’ll be your own boss.
- Recession Proof. Windows get dirty regardless of the economy.
- You can make as much money as you want. You’re in charge!
- Repeat business. Most window cleaning customers are repeat customers.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work from home – you don’t need an office or shop.
- Quick & easy startup – learn the basics in just a few hours.
You’ve probably cleaned a few windows before, and know the difference between a squeegee and a scrubber. At this point, you may be tempted to head down to Home Depot, pick up a few tools, and get started. Sure. you could, but why not give yourself a big head start by learning the right way to do it all. Here’s a small sample of what you’ll find in Profitable Window Cleaning that can save you many frustrating hours of learning by making mistakes, and start your profits flowing sooner rather than later.
- The best way to structure your window cleaning business to reduce taxes and give yourself liability protection.
- Be sure to get this type of insurance if you want to do commercial buildings.
- Pick a catchy name to stand out from the competition – here’s how.
- How to turn a simple business card into a marketing “secret weapon” for getting jobs.
- Buy this instead of a yellow pages ad, and save
- How to set up a basic window cleaner’s tool kit for around $200.
- The perfect window cleaning solution – just pennies per gallon.
- Why you should never bid by the hour.
- Why you never want to be the low bidder.
- How to charge top dollar – a $20 trade secret.
- How to find the “perfect” price for window cleaning in your home town.
- How to write a window cleaning bid.
- Don’t make these bidding mistakes – 12 tips to save you grief.
- Six simple add-on businesses that most window cleaning customers need – all you have to do is ask.
- The $75 an hour natural sideline to a window cleaning business.
- 5 steps to perfectly clean windows. Be sure to practice this until it’s second nature.
- Window cleaning tips and techniques that can speed up your work, keep customers coming back for more, and avoid a few potential disasters.
- Links to how-to videos that will have you looking professional in no time.
- How to use simple flyers to bring in thousands of dollars in new business.
- Six ways to use postcards to market your window cleaning business.
- Six sample letters to get new customers, get referrals from existing customers, remind customers it’s time for another window cleaning and sell add-on services. Ready for your use.
- How to grow your business just from referrals from happy customers.
- How to set up a free web site.
- How to make money by giving away your window cleaning services!
- Safety solutions – seven steps to avoiding work-related accidents.
- Resources – links for window cleaning trade associations, magazines, forums, videos, marketing materials and professional window cleaning products.
- Sample customer information form – ready to copy.
“I have had a six-figure window cleaning business for years, and still learned a lot from your book. The section on marketing is great, and you lay out the entire process of starting a building a profitable one-man operation. Nicely done!” Sid Graef – California
Order Profitable Window Cleaning Now, and Start Making Money this Weekend!
To make it affordable for you to get started in this business, I’m offering you Profitable Window Cleaning for only $19, a $10 savings off the $29 cover price. That way, the tight economy and money are no excuse for not taking the first step in starting your own business. But I urge you to hurry. This special low price of only $19 is for a limited time only.
Of course, there is no risk to you. If you decide it’s not right for you, just let us know within 30 days, and you’ll have a full refund. No questions asked.
There has never been a better time to set up your own window cleaning business, at a cost anyone can afford. You’ll be thrilled when you complete your first job, and get paid $200-$300 the same day.
How to Order
Profitable Window Cleaning is a 75 page eBook. delivered instantly as a PDF file so you can read it on your computer screen or print it out. You can start enjoying the guide right now, even if it’s 2 a.m.
If you prefer a printed copy, you can print out the book on your printer and put it in a 3-ring binder for easy reading. You will still have the full-color eBook with all the links to resources. No printer? No problem. Just email the PDF file to your local copy shop, and they can print it for you.
P.S. Questions? Just call us at: (360)230-1917Source: www.profitablewindowcleaning.com