How to FULLY bypass VATS Passkey and Passlock Systems in GM Cars.
Has the dreaded GM Security system just hit you?
If you’re reading this, chances are:
- Your car was doing great until one day it started randomly playing dead?
- The security light is flashing and your mechanic doesn’t know what to?
- You just had a nice talk with the dealer that ended quite abruptly when he quoted you about 1000$ for the fix?
- You are in distress because you need your reliable vehicle back, but cannot afford the dealer’s quote?
- You’ve tinkered with it and replaced several parts but the problem JUST WON’T GO AWAY.
- You are confused because sometimes your car runs great, other times it starts and dies after about two seconds or it’s not starting at all.
You’re in the right place.
VATS, Passkey or Passlock – are the core of GM security systems, have a short lifespan and they’re certainly more effective at keeping you from DRIVING your car than keeping someone from STEALING your car!
GM Security Systems are killing cars all over North America and
the only final solution is to disable and remove them permanently. This is what NEWROCKIES Inc is all about.
How NOT to bypass a GM Security System
Thousands of people are trying to bypass GM Security Systems the wrong way. They just bypass a small part of it (key and lock) and so end up with their car stuck again with the exact same problem far away from home and without understanding why. And with the closest dealer ready to jump on them with a 1,000$ invoice.
The FULL Bypass solution from NEWROCKIES Inc.
At NEWROCKIES Inc. we’ve designed our PRO Bypass Module with the specific purpose of bypassing faulty GM VATS, Passkey and Passlock security systems IN FULL. We sell it to more than 1,000 garage shops in the US and Canada, but we keep also selling it to individual owners because it’s so easy to install!
Military grade design and manufacturing, free technical support, 30 days Money Back guarantee and LIFETIME replacement warranty on our US made modules – no question asked.Source: newrockies.com