Credit portal




How to Fight Unnecessary Flood Insurance

how to fight insurance

by Monica Dillon

Disputing flood insurance requires assessing the home's elevation.

Locate an existing elevation certificate for your property. Since San Francisco participates in the National Flood Insurance Program's Community Rating System, an elevation certificate may already be available, and you can acquire a copy upon request. Check with the city planning department and local city surveyor's office to determine if a certificate exists for your property. The Federal Emergency Management Agency requires an elevation certificate to reduce or remove a property's flood zone designation.

Trending in Your Area


How to Get Out of My Buyer's Agent Agreement

Getting out of a buyer's agent agreement can be.

  • What Type of Siding Do Home Buyers Prefer?

    The type of siding that home buyers prefer will vary.

  • Can Buyers Cut an Agent's Fee?

    Buyers can cut an agent's fee depending on the.

    How to Determine a Home's Listing Price

    Determining a home's listing price will require you to.

    Category: Insurance

    Similar articles:

  • Categories