How To Get Certified
About The HR Certification Institute
The HR Certification Institute, established in 1976, is an internationally recognized certifying organization for the human resource profession.
Today, more than 115,000 HR professionals worldwide proudly maintain the HR Certification Institute’s credentials as a mark of high professional distinction.
The HR Certification Institute is a global leader in developing rigorous exams to demonstrate mastery and real-world application of forward-thinking HR practices, policies and principles.
The HR Certification Institute offers certifications that cover all HR disciplines. Your scope of work and depth of experience will determine which exam is best for you. For a detailed explanation of each exam, please click on its name below.
HR certification is a career-long commitment that shows your peers, your employees and your organization that you have mastered the core HR principles and that you are dedicated to staying current in your profession.
To become certified, you must meet strict professional experience and educational requirements before taking the exam. To remain certified, you must recertify every three
years to make sure that you stay current in the HR profession. You display your certification by putting the credentials after your name.
HR Certification Sets You Apart
Earning HR Certification
- Makes your résumé stand out from other job applicants. One out of two recruiters prefer those with HR certification
- Earns recognition from your organization. Business leaders find HR certified professionals to be more self-motivated
- Connects you to an elite network of motivated HR professionals around the globe. More than 108,000 certified HR professionals work in more than 70 countries and territories
- Show you know the most current principles and core practices of HR management
- Become more marketable when you compete for top HR positions
- Raise your professional confidence among your staff and your peers
For Exam Eligibility Requirements, Registration Deadlines and Fees – visit the HRCI Website at http://hrci.org/HRCertification/
GCHRA offers a PHR/SPHR Accreditation Preparation Study Group. Click here for information about the GCHRA Study Group.Source: gchra.shrm.org