Arkansas Birth Certificate Ordering
Options Option 1 – Order Arkansas Birth Certificate Online
This option is the simplest and easiest way to get your Arkansas Birth Certificate. Order online and you will get your Arkansas Birth Certificate usually in less than a week. Many times you will have the option of receiving your vital record by next-day or second-day service.
Order Birth and Death Records Online!
Option 2 – Order Arkansas Birth Certificate through the Mail
Follow the instructions below, if you are not ordering your Arkansas birth certificate online. It usually takes 4-6 weeks upon receipt of request to be sent to you:
Step 1: Download Mail-In Application
Step 2: Please provide as much of the following information as possible to locate the Arkansas birth certificate:
- Full name of person at birth on the Arkansas birth certificate
- Date of birth on the Arkansas birth certificate
- Sex on the Arkansas birth certificate
- County (or city) of birth on the Arkansas birth certificate
- Hospital of birth - if not in a hospital state "home"
- Full maiden name of mother on the Arkansas birth certificate
- Full name of father on
the Arkansas birth certificate
- Your name
- Your signature
- Your relationship to the person whose Arkansas birth certificate you are requesting
- Address where the Arkansas birth certificate is to be mailed
- Self addressed stamped envelope
- Your daytime phone number
- By Mail: Send the above information and the appropriate fee to:
Option 3 – In Person
In Person in Arkansas: You may go to any county health department in the State of Arkansas to obtain a certified copy of an Arkansas birth certificate. Most Arkansas birth certificates can be issued while you wait.
Arkansas Birth Certificate Ordering Cost
The fee to search for an Arkansas birth certificate is $12.00, which includes one certified copy of the Arkansas birth certificate or a "Certificate of Failure to Find." For each additional copy of the Arkansas birth certificate ordered at the same time, the fee is $10.00. Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to "Arkansas Department of Health." Please do not send cash. Fees are not refundable. Additional fees are required for expedited service.Source: www.myvitalrec.com