Oregon Birth Certificate Ordering
Options Option 1 – Order Oregon Birth Certificate Online
This option is the simplest and easiest way to get your Oregon Birth Certificate. Order online and you will get your Oregon Birth Certificate usually in less than a week. Many times you will have the option of receiving your vital record by next-day or second-day service.
Order Birth and Death Records Online!
Option 2 – Order Oregon Birth Certificate through the Mail
Follow the instructions below, if you are not ordering your Oregon birth certificate online.
Step 1: Download Mail-In Application
Step 2: Please provide as much of the following information as possible to locate the Oregon birth certificate:
- Full name of person at birth on the Oregon birth certificate
- Date of birth on the Oregon birth certificate
- Sex on the Oregon birth certificate
- County (or city) of birth on the Oregon birth certificate
- Hospital of birth - if not in a hospital state "home"
- Full maiden name of mother on the Oregon birth certificate
- Full name of father on the Oregon birth certificate
- Your name
- Your signature
- Your relationship to the person whose Oregon birth certificate you are requesting
- Address where the Oregon birth certificate is to be mailed
- Self addressed stamped envelope
- Your daytime phone number
- By Mail: Send the above information and the appropriate fee to:
Option 3 – In Person
In Person in Oregon: You may go to any county health department in the State of Oregon to obtain a certified copy of a Oregon birth certificate. Most Oregon birth certificates can be issued while you wait.
Oregon Birth Certificate Ordering Cost
The fee to search for an Oregon birth certificate is $20.00, which includes one certified copy of the Oregon birth certificate or a "Certificate of Failure to Find." For each additional copy of the Oregon birth certificate ordered at the same time, the fee is $15.00. Checks or Money Orders should be made payable to "Oregon DHS/Vital Records." Please do not send cash. Fees are not refundable. Additional fees are required for expedited service.Source: www.myvitalrec.com