How to get marriage certificate in mumbai
Citizen Services:-- > How to Obtain Marriage CertificateA) Marriages to be solemnized under special marriage Act. 1954
- How to apply : Applicant has to apply in the prescribed form. The age limit for Bridegroom 21 years and Bride is 18 years
- What Document to attach :
- Bride and Bridegroom age proof ( Leaving Certificate or Passport or birth Certificate or Domicile Certificate or SSC Board Certificate)
- Bride & Bridegroom residential proof ( Ration Card or Passport or Election card or Light bill and Telephone bill of own name)
- Photograph of both Bride and Bridegroom
- All above document along with original +1 attested Xerox copy
- In case of Divorcees : Divorce Decree Certificate must be produced
- In case of widow and widower : Municipal Death Certificate of concerned person must be produced
- Application to be made in the prescribed form duly signed by Husband & Wife
- Marriage should have taken any place in the India and both should be living together in Marriage Officer Jurisdiction
- Under U/s 16 of Special Marriage, Application should be given in 30 days advance.
- Residential proof of both should be attached with application
Memorandum Under Maharashtra Regulation Marriage Bureaus and Registration of Marriages 1998
- Applicant has to submit the memorandum of marriage forms ( which are supplied in the office of Marriage officer Mumbai.) affixed with Rs. 100 court fee stamp
- Document to be attached.
- Bride & Bridegroom Age proof: Leaving Certificate OR Passport OR Birth Certificate R Domicile Certificate OR PAN Card
- Bride & Bridegroom Residential Proof. Ration Card OR Passport OR Election Card OR Light Bill and Telephone Bill of own name.
- Three (3)Witness Proof :- Ration Card OR Passport OR Election Card OR Driving Licence OR Govt. Identity Card.
- Wedding Card
- In case of non availability of Wedding card Rs 100=00 Stamp Paper Affidavit of both husband wife and three witnesses is required
- Rs. 100=00/- Court Fee Stamp
- Photographs of both Bridegroom / Bride
- All above documents should be submitted along with Original + 1 Attested Zerox copy. The parties (Bride & groom) and Three witnesses to the marriage shall appear in person before the Registrar and sign and memorandum under section 6(B) of Maharashtra Marriage Act, 1998
- In case of Divorcees, Divorce Decree Certificate Must be produced
- In case of widow and widower Death Certificate of concerti person must produce.