How To Make Printable Gift Certificate
When it is about giving a gift to someone you love, it is always a very confusing decision. It is not easy to decide which gift would be best suited for someone you love. I have an idea for you. Why don’t you try printable gift certificates?
These printable certificates could be good gifts for your loved ones. The best thing is that you can create greeting cards on your own. In this piece of writing I am going to tell you a step-by-step method of how to make your own printable gift certificate. All you need is a computer system with a printer and an internet connection. Keep on reading to know the steps.
Step-by-step guide to make a printable gift certificates
1. Get an Idea – First step is to decide which kind of gift certificate you want to create. Crave the idea in your mind before you start-up with a gift card. Remember that the idea must be well relevant to the occasion or the motive of giving the gift. Expand your creative and try selecting the best idea.
2. Take help from internet – There are many websites over internet providing different designer templates for the gift cards. You can take a help from such websites. Some websites have an extensive collection of templates so, it is better to browse a good number of websites and decide on the best ones. I always prefer using Wordtemplatesonline.com for the gift certificate templates. Once you have settled upon a gift certificate, download it on
your computer system.
3. The downloaded file – It is always better to download the files in a specific folder to make it easily locatable. Or else look for your downloaded file in the ‘downloads’ folder of your computer system. Let me tell you one thing that if you are downloading the templates from my given link, it will be downloaded in a ZIP file format. It might have a title ‘Free Gift Certificate Templates’.
4. Change the details – Once you have located the downloaded file, extract it in desired folder and fill the required blanks to make it your personal gift certificate.
If you do not want to download a template from internet you can also create one on your own.
1. Select an image from the clip arts in Word. You can also use any of your own clicked images.
2. Open a Word document and paste the image there.
5. Once you are done with the image and text save it and get a print out.
Presentation is also very important so make sure that you present the gift card in a special way. One very good idea is to roll the gift card and tie it with a lovely colorful ribbon with a brooch. You can also get a colorful envelope to put the card in. Make sure that envelope you are using complements your gift card well.Source: www.oxhow.com