How to remove a certificate
How do you remove your certifier from the Certificate Authority (CA) process?
You can use the following steps to remove your certifier from the CA process:
1. Stop the CA process by issuing the command "tell ca quit" at the Domino server console.
2. Open the certifier certificate from the Servers\Certificates view of the Domino Directory (NAMES.NSF).
3. Select the CA Configuration tab and set the "Process Enabled" field to "No".
4. Remove the "CFG_.." attachment from the certifier document (optional).
5. Remove the corresponding Issued Certificate Lists (ICL) database by performing the following steps in the Domino Administrator client:
- a. Go to the Files tab --> ICL folder.
"Delete Database. ". 6. Delete the Certificate Requests database for the above certifier by performing the following steps in the Domino Administrator client:
- a. Go to the Files tab and select the Certificate Requests database.
b. Right-click the database and select "Delete Database. ".
To confirm that Certificate Requests database is for the above certifier, double-click on the database and navigate to "Certificate Rquests" in the left hand pane to view the common name of the certifier (e.g. cn=Acme Internet Certifier). Once you have confirmed this, delete the Certificate Requests database.
To ensure that the certifier has been removed from the CA process, issue the command "tell ca stat" from the Domino server console. The certifier will not be present in the list.Source: www.ibm.com