How to Find the Best Home Insurance Quotes
Shopping for homeowners insurance? We can help. IRED.com combines information about coverage, discounts and companies with a quick quote process that allows you to request multiple homeowners insurance quotes in just seconds!
- Just Purchased a new home
- Refinancing existing home
- Premiums went up
Home Insurance Companies
Who wants to go to five different websites and fill out all those forms? We collect quotes from the top homeowners insurance companies and present them to you in one convenient location. One website, one search, one quote.
That's because our licensed agents do the work for you. You can discuss all the homeowners insurance companies available in your area and decide for yourself who offers the premiums and coverage to fit your lifestyle and budget. They'll even talk you through the process and help you choose the best deal. It's easier than ever to save on home insurance. Start now with a free quote.
New Home Owner Insurance
If you're a new homeowner, insurance companies may all sound the same to you. The more you know about coverage and premiums, the less likely you'll be to pay too much for coverage you may not even need. Here are some of the basics:
- A standard homeowners insurance policy helps protect you from financial
stress in the event of an accident or natural disaster.
- Your coverage can be categorized four ways:
- Coverage for the structure of your home
- Coverage for your personal belongings
- Liability protection in the event that someone is injured in your home
- Additional living expenses if you are unable to live in your home after an insured disaster
- Learn more about coverage options for homeowners insurance here.
- Age of home
- Location of home
- Cost of construction in your area
- Alarm systems
- Fire & smoke detectors
- Updated electric system
- Updated heating/cooling
- Updated plumbing
- Roof - 10 years or younger
- Storm Shutters
- Home/auto bundle
- Close to fire department or hydrant (Save up to 5%!)
- Elevation/flood risk
Get the Best Homeowners Insurance Quotes
Every policy is different. Use this site as a guide to help you learn more about getting the best coverage and to help you estimate homeowners insurance costs. Then speak to an agent on the phone. It's the only way you'll be able to get exact price quotes for the coverage you need.Source: www.ired.com