How to Write an Experience Certificate
- The letter should be typed out on the company letterhead.
- It should ideally be written by the immediate supervisor/manager of the employee, i.e. someone who has been in close supervising contact with the employee.
- It should be addressed To Whomsoever it May Concern. as you may not be aware of who will be reading the letter.
- The letter should include important details, such as full name of the employee, the date of joining to the date of resignation, the position of the employee within the organization, an overview of the job description, his/her quality of work, and general conduct (communication, attitude, and other soft skills) on the job.
- The letter should not be too long, but should suitably convey all the necessary details a prospective employer would like to know about the candidate.
- Do not include any negative comments in this document. If you have nothing exceptional to mention, keep the letter simple by including the job description of the employee, and one or two lines on his/her conduct within the organization.
To Whomsoever it May Concern ,
It is a pleasure to write on behalf of Ms.
Stella Fischer, who has worked at our organization, Creative Media Solutions from June 15, 2009 to February 28, 2011 in the capacity of a Media Research Consultant (or appropriate designation).
Her job included analyzing the impact of advertising content on the general viewer, identifying target markets, and providing solutions for the engagement and persuasion of this target market. Stella has always been perceived as a go-getter from the very start, a good example being her promotion from an intern to a full-time employee in a span of three months. She has remarkable communication skills that have taken her forward in her career. Further, her ability to maintain her own even when taking group decisions is something her colleagues look up to. Stella is a great team player and her motivation and enthusiasm for better results has always rubbed off on her colleagues. Trust her to complete her jobs well within a deadline, and with innovative solutions as well.
Stella will be a valuable asset to any organization she joins in the future. We wish her all the luck in her future endeavors.
Name of Authority
Name of the Organization
Address of the OrganizationSource: www.buzzle.com