Thread: Emergency Travel to the UK - Are your emigrating or have you recently emigrated ?
Emergency Travel to the UK - Are your emigrating or have you recently emigrated ?
Emergency Travel back to the UK (or your home country)
IYM are very pleased to joint venture with Kindred Travel to bring to you an exclusive Emergency Travel & Repatriation Membership Programme allowing you to return to your home country should a major accident or illness, or death occur in your family. The programme can cover travel and accommodation costs for members, their spouse/partner and children depending upon the level of cover purchased.
The programme is specifically designed to authorise emergency travel for the member(s) to visit their close relatives should their relative suffer a serious accident or illness or to repatriate the members body to their family should they pass away.
· Cover is global
· Covers travel costs, accommodation costs and meal
· Emergency claim line 24/7 with multi-lingual staff
· Up to $ 25k emergency travel assistance (transportation costs)
· Up to $150 per day for meals and accommodation limit
· Up to $ 50k combined membership claim limit
· Cover can be arranged for member, their spouse/partner and children (depending upon level of cover purchased)
· Annual fees start from as little as $174 (Ј116) for single cover and $ 210 (Ј140) for husband and spouse/partner and less than $ 300 (Ј200) for family membership
· 15% special discount on annual fees when booking through IYM and quoting our promotional code IYM15
For more details please go to our website www.insure-your-move.com and click on Kindred Travel. This is not an insurance, it is simply peace of mind.
‘IYM - Ensuring your peace of mind’Source: www.pomsinoz.com