Credit portal




How do i get my gcse certificates

how do i get my gcse certificates

Step 1

Contact the secondary school where you attended during the administration of the GCSE. Inquire as to the educational board that handled the test administration. There are five boards that offer the test, each one covering a different selection of schools.

Step 2

Request a replacement results document. Follow the procedure unique to each of the five companies that handle the exams. The contact information for each is listed below.

Step 3

Call the Assessment and Qualifications Alliance or AQA in Guildford at 01483 506506. Ask for Candidate Services Records. You can also e-mail your request to Provide your name and address with your request. AQA in Manchester can be telephoned at

0161 953 1180 or email them at If you've forgotten your login credentials, call ResultsPlus customer service at 0844-576-0024.

Step 4

Download the Certified Statement of Results Application Form from the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) website. Complete the form and mail it to the following address: Results Registry Section Clarendon Dock, 29 Clarendon Road Belfast BT1 3BG.

Step 5

Fill out and print the application form for replacement results from the Edexel website. You will need to provide proof of identification in the form of a copy of your driver's license or birth certificate. Send the completed form to: Payment -- Past Records Edexcel One90 High Holborn London WC1V 7BH

Category: Insurance

Similar articles: