What does it cover
The various categories covered under Chola MS Home Insurance include:
- Building: Damage to the home due to factors such as fire, earthquake, lightning, landslide, flood, cyclone, storm, overflow/bursting of water tanks, strikes, riots, malicious acts, acts of terrorism and damage due to aircraft or any articles dropped from an aircraft
- Contents: Damage and loss due to house break-ins or burglary
- Jewellery and valuables: Damage or loss due to accident or misfortune within India
- Plate glass: Accidental breakage
- Domestic appliances: Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Domestic electronic equipment: Total loss due to mechanical or electrical breakdown or due to an accident
- Baggage: Loss or damage to baggage during travel within India
- Personal Accident: Loss of life and repatriation of mortal remains for up to four persons
We Respect Your Privacy
At Chola MS, we aim to keep you updated on the latest products and services, to add value to your
experience with us. We convey such information by letter, e-mail or the phone and only to those whom we think will find these products and services interesting and beneficial.
We respect and value your privacy and understand that some of you may not wish to be contacted over the phone for promotions.
If this is the case with you, you may please let us know your phone number(s) that you want excluded from our telemarketing list. The details that you provide to us will remain confidential.
Once you have registered for the Do Not Call Registry:
- We will make every effort to see that you do not receive any unwelcome marketing calls from Chola MSon the registered numbers.
- Registration on the DNCR will only bar unsolicited calls for Chola MS products and services and not for the product and services of any other group companies.
Click here for Do Not Call Registry.Source: www.cholainsurance.com