What is de underwriter
Call Us Now At 1-800-665-0249 to Learn More!
This fully interactive instructor-led webinar will examine all aspects of FHA DE Underwriting. The goal of this 6-hour "live, instructor-led webinar is to help you learn everything from A to Z on how to underwrite FHA Government loans. With our online FHA DE training webinar you can train your entire staff of mortgage underwriters, and start underwriting Government FHA loans today.
COURSE OUTLINE :
- Underwriting the FHA loan
- Documentation Requirements
- Critical Guidelines
- Principals and Practices of the FHA Loan
- How to Complete the Submission Documents
- Becoming the DE Underwriter
- Understanding Scenario Practice
- Appraisal Practices and Standards
- Handbooks, Mortgagee Letters
- Using & Managing Resources
- OPEN FORUM Q&A - Ask The Expert
At FHA Online University™ we educate aspiring FHA DE Underwriters with our "live", instructor-led FHA/VA training classes. This online format provides each student with unlimited access to today's leading FHA Direct Endorsement mortgage instructors — allowing students to get updated on all FHA underwriting guidelines, CFPB Regulations, Dodd-Frank new rules and more.
Disclaimer. We are a private "professional development" mortgage training company, and are NOT owned, operated or affiliated with HUD, FHA or the Federal Government in any way.
Call Us Now At 1-800-665-0249 to Learn More!Source: www.fhatraining.org