What is group accident insurance
Group Personal Accident
Many organizations say that people are their most important asset. As markets mature and international trade grows, people become huge investments for multinational organizations. And for financial and practical reasons, management must protect these investments, these people.
The personal accident program you provide your employees is a key element of this protection.
Your Group Personal Accident (GPA) program provides employees with protection against accidents while on the job. It also protects the families of your employees, and meets critical objectives for your multinational organization:
- The GPA coverage is a centerpiece of most HR benefit programs, and serves as a critical recruitment and retention tool
- HR management in a multinational arena must know, define and adjust benefits in many jurisdictions – the multinational GPA supports this transparency and control
- Enterprise risk managers need to ensure benefits are paid promptly and compliantly
- Legal, Compliance and Accounting must be certain that this critical benefit program complies with all relevant rules
ACE’s multinational GPA program helps you meet all these goals. You gain transparency and control. You may
also find that a global GPA program is more cost-effective. And ACE makes it easy; we can quote and deliver a worldwide program from any ACE office using our global rating model and the GPSSM platform.
Group Personal Accident insurance (GPA) provides protection to your employees and their families in the event of death or disability due to an accident. Coverage can be limited to accidents related to their occupation only, or allow for any accident 24 hours a day. Covered events include:
- Accidental Death
- Permanent Total Disablement
- Permanent Disability Continental Scale Benefits
Benefit levels are based on a schedule that you define. Different employee groups may receive distinct benefit levels, or everyone may receive comparable benefits. Our underwriting experts know the options and issues, and can work with you or your broker to find cost effective solutions. You can be confident that you have provided compliantly and appropriately for your domestic and overseas staff.
Target Classes & Industries
Multinational companies with substantial groups of employees based in two or more countries.Source: www.acegroup.com