What is the use of pmp certification
How to Apply for PMP® Certification?
- You can apply immediately after earning 35 contact hours from any R.E.P of PMI®.
- Download the application form from the website of PMI®.
- The application submitted online is processed in 5 business days.
- You can schedule the exam at any Prometric centre immediately after receiving the PMI®
- PMI® certifications are not based on one specific methodology hence they are flexible andadaptable.
- Easily utilize the knowledge between various industries, market segments and geographic locations.
In case any of the above reasons resonate with your thought process, we recommend that you start with taking free sample questions .
- An online test conducted at designated Test Centers.
- There are 200 questions (Take FREE Practice Test to experience the actual exam questions) with multiple choice 4 options with exam duration of 4 Hours
- Of the 200 questions, 25 questions are randomly placed pretest/dummy questions. Pretest questions do not affect the candidate’s score and are used to gather statistical information on their performance in order to determine whether these questions will be used on future examinations
- Certification Examination is determined by a criterion referenced approach called Modified Angoff Technique
- Instant Results after 4 Hours – Breakup of percentage marks obtained for each topic is given with overall Pass/Fail
- Candidates will have three opportunities to take and pass the examination within their one-year eligibility period. If candidates do not succeed on the third attempt, candidates will have to wait one year before being permitted to test again.
- Medical emergency
- Military deployment
- Death in immediate family
- Illness in immediate family
- Natural disaster