Where to buy astara blue flame purification mask
For Oily / Blemish-Prone Skin. Astara Blue Flame Purification Mask works immediately to purify the pores and to absorb excess sebum, and produces long term results by regulating oil production and eliminating blemish-causing bacteria. An ideal spot treatment, Astara Blue Flame Purification Mask soothes and reduces inflammation for an even and clarified complexion.
Features / Benefits:
• Removes impurities from pores and surface.
• Boosts circulation for improved texture.
• Contains essential nutrients.
How To Use:
• Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin, avoiding eye area. Allow to dry thoroughly and rinse well with warm water.
• Normal skin: use 1-2x per week; dry skin: use 1x per week or less frequently as desired; oily skin: use 2-3x per week.
Bentonite - Purges skin of impurities.
• Tea Tree Oil - Fights infections and kills bacteria that causes blemishes.
• Red Clover - Calms and soothes inflammation.
Astara Blue Flame Purification Mask contains: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Steareth-21, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange/Petitgrain) Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Echinacea Angustifolia (Cone Flower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Stearate, Lactic Acid.Source: www.skin1.com