Where to buy health insurance
You don’t always know when your family pet dog or cat is going to be injured or become sick, but you can make sure that when your family pet needs veterinary care they actually get the best care available and they get that care fast when you have the assurance and security of pet insurance.
How Could Pet Insurance Help You and Your Pet?
Comprehensive Pet Insurance Coverage
Having the best pet insurance coverage means offering your pet nose-to-tail accident and illness protection when the unexpected happens in addition of adding a wellness plan for everyday routine care.
What does our coverage include?
We provide one complete and comprehensive plan to cover your family pet dog or cat against unexpected accidents, illnesses and injuries. You get to choose your annual maximum, deductible, and reimbursement percentage. No matter the level of coverage you pick, your pet will benefit from the following:
- Breed-specific pet medical conditions
- Cancer treatment including chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Diagnostic testing and imaging (e.g. Blood Tests, X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, etc)
- Surgery, hospitalization, and nursing care
- Alternative therapies and Physical rehabilitation
- Emergency Care & specialist care
- Veterinary exam fees for sick visits
- Routine Care and Vaccinations (optional)
- Prescription Drug Coverage (optional)
To help with the routine care of your pet we offer the following optional products:
Wellness Rewards for items like annual check-ups, spay/neuter procedures, vaccines, heartworm medications, teeth cleaning, and more. Wellness Rewards is not insurance, but more like a flexible health savings account that you can add to any pet insurance policy.
Which pets are eligible for coverage?
If your pet falls into any of the following categories then Embrace provides both accident & illness coverage:
- Mixed breed dogs (including hybrids) aged 8 and younger
- Purebred dogs aged 6 and younger
- Mixed breed cats aged 10 and younger
- Purebred cats aged 8 and younger
Your pet also must have not been diagnosed with or shown symptoms of diabetes, Cushing’s disease, or FeLV/FIV. If your pet is outside of these guidelines we offer an accident-only coverage
Can my pet be covered for life?
Yes. Once your pet is signed up with our coverage you can rest assured your pet will be in good hands. If your pet is eligible for accident and illness coverage when enrolling today then that level of coverage will continue as long as your pet remains insured with us.
What is not covered?
You can read up on our exclusions which includes items like prosthetic limbs or nuclear war, and alien abduction and familiarize yourself with how we handle pre-existing conditions. Now seriously we cover 99.99% of all problems your pet will likely face.
How much do our insurance plans reimburse?
Our plans can be customized to fit any budget without sacrificing care and coverage. For example, you might want 90% reimbursement with a $200 deductible or 80% reimbursement with a $1,000 deductible. No matter what you choose your pet has the same comprehensive coverage, including chronic conditions, genetic conditions, alternative therapy and more.
Each pet has an annual maximum for reimbursement that can be set at $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000, as well as a lifetime payout maximum of $50,000. No pet has yet reached the $50,000 lifetime limit.
When will my pet’s coverage start?
Our waiting period for accidents and illnesses is 14 days. For coverage to start each pet you are insuring must have visited a vet within the past 12 months. If you have a new pet or your pet hasn’t seen a vet in the last 12 months you can take your pet in during the waiting period without any loss of coverage.
Why Choose Our Pet Insurance Coverage for Your Pet?
- Customizable Coverage – You Choose Your Plan, Annual Deductible, Annual Coverage Limit, % Reimbursement Paid, Optional Prescription Coverage and Wellness Care
- 65-90% of vet costs paid
- $50,000 Lifetime Coverage
- Multi-Pet Discounts
- Spayed/Neutered Discounts
- Annual Pay Discounts
- Military Discounts
- PennHIP Discounts
- One simple, comprehensive pet health insurance plan
- Pet health insurance gives you peace of mind in case of an accident or illness
- Insuring your pet with Where To Buy Pet Insurance is part of being a responsible pet owner